66

Mattia pov.

Mo= you problaly ruin her life" My mom said while getting up.

I didn't say anything and just look down to my feet until the elevator stopped.

My parents walked behind me to the front desk were we check in and went to Elem's room.

I nock on the door and Elem reply with a 'come in' which I did with my parents behind.

M= Hey Elem" I said while she gives me a small smile before it drop when she saw my parents.

E= Hey" She reply while sitting up.

Mo= Good afternoon Elem"

E= Hey guys" Elem said back.

Mo= We want to meet ahm-"

E= Lucia and Alessia"

Mo= Twins!?" My mom gasp and we both nod while my dad cuss me under his breath.

Mo= could we carry them?, if your okey with it"

E= Of course, they are right here, having some sleep" Elem said and my mom walk to the twins bed.

Mo= they looks so tiny, can I pick them up?" My mom asked.

E= Of course" Elem smile, My mom thank her and carefully pick up Lucia first

My mom looked very much in love with them, she walked towards my dad where she let him carry Lucia before picking up Alessia.

D= whats are their full name?" My dad asked Elem.

E= Lucia Iveth Polibio Alvarado and Alessia Elena Polibio Alvarado''

D= Second names?"

E= I can yell it at them when I am mad, and Mattia wanted to name them and I did too"

Mo= Sounds good, almost every mexican has a second name"

E= Yep, my dad didn't want me to give them a second but I did"

Mo= Elem we just wanted to say sorry becuase all of this, We obviously didn't know about this"

E= Its fine, I am happy I have them" Elem said and my mom nod.

D= We want to talk about the baby, you know how we are gonna do it with them? who is gonna keep them in the weekend or-''

E= What do you mean? I don't want you guys to take them, not to be mean" Elem said and everything stayed silence.

Mo= Mattia is their dad, don't make me hate you Elem, he has a right to have them atleast in the weekends"

M= Mom its okey if she doesn't-''

D= shut up Mattia! Elem if you don't let Mattia have the baby for some days, We are gonna get a lawyer"

E= He can have them in the weekends-''

Mc= Hey Elem ......... hey" Elem's dad said while walking in the room.

We all said 'hey' back while he walks to Elem and kiss her forehead, before walking to my dad and take Lucia from him.

Mc= I thought you guys didn't know"

M= I told them, yesterday" He nod and took a sit.

Mc= What do you guys think? I would it clear that you guys don't have to help or take them, I can help Elem by my own"

Mo= We came becuase of that, we obviously didn't know about this, and we would love to help you guys, they are our grandson too"

D= we would like to have them in weekends if Elem doesn't want to be without them for a week"

Mc= we can do that, If the guys are okey with it"

Me and Elem look at each other and nod our heads.

Mc= Well Its solve now, get change Elem we are going home"

E= I still can't do it by myself, and Elisa is not here" Elem said while carefully sitting in the edge of the bed.

Mc= I guess Mattia can help" Elem looked at me with red cheeks making my cheeks heat up from some reason.

M= Oh yeah, I can" Elem nod and grab her bag before I helped her walk to the bathroom.

I close the door and our parents immediatly started talking.

M= I would sit you here first" I said while sitting her in the toilet.

E= First my shirt" I nod and take her shirt out of the bag.

E= I can put my shirt on by myself, turn around" I give her a confuse look and give her her shirt.

M= I can help you"

E= No"

M= Its fine I-''

E= No, look mattia I have a boyfriend and and my body doesn't look the same so please turn around"

I just nod and turn around, a minute of Elem letting out little whimper she was done.

M= Hold yourself with this" Elem nod and grab the pole attatch to the wall.

I pull her sweatpants out of the bag and carefully put them on her.

E= Aww" Elem whimper while slapping my hand away from her lower belly.

M= Sorry" She just nod while fixing her sweatpants.

E= Its fine, thank you could you help me put my shoes on? I still can't bend over" Elem said and I nod again.

I put her shoes on and tied them up before putting her other clothes in her bag.

E= Thank you" Elem said while grabbing her bag.

M= No problem princess- sorry sorry I am sorry''

E= Its fine, kind of miss the nicknames" She smile looking up to me.

I smile back at her and next thing I know is that we were making out.

My hand was making her way to her privates and when it got there Elem let out a whimper before pulling away.

M= You don't want too?"

E= I do trust me I really do but I am still hurt, I give birth 2 weeks ago"

M= Yeah, I had totally forgot, sorry"

E= Its fine, we should go" I nod and help her walk out of the bathroom.

Mc= took you guys a lot"

E= Sorry, it still hurts me" Elem said and her dad nod.

Mc= lets go then"

We all left and went home, My parents were talking about how we were gonna do this and how I am gonna use my own money to buy stuff for the twins.

............
Well.......