18

Elem pov.

M= Elem" Mattia whisper in my ear making me look up to him.

U= yeah?" I whisper back and he smile making me smile.

M= I am here if you want to talk, can i give you a kiss now?" Mattia whisper walking forward making me back up hitting the counter.

u= sure" I said and he lean down cause his way taller then me.

We kissed for a good minutes before we pull away for air and smile at each other, He pick me up by my waist and sit me in the counter.

M= you look so beautiful" Mattia said caressing my cheek.

U= thank you, your really handsome but I am pretty sure every girl tell you that often"

M= Not a lot but it feels different when you say it" Mattia said with a smirk.

U= Makes me feel special"

M= you are" Mattia said before we start making out, my hand on his neck and his on my back.

Mattia went from my lips to my jaw and down to my neck sucking it in different places, probably leaving hickeys.

U= Mattia" I faintly moan Mattia's names taking me by surprise making me push mattia off me and jump off the counter.

M= I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Mattia said grabbing my hand.

U= No its fine, don't worry, we should go back upstairs'' He nod and we went back to my room.

E= How you doing love birds" Elisa said while pulling me to my bed and cuddle me.

U= I am tired" I whine while Elisa make us roll around until we fell of my bed, thankfully I fell on top of her.

E= oww" Elisa whine while the others laugh at us, we got up and we play some games. watch movies, and just talk.

10:14pm

Everyone was leaving, Elisa is taking them home while Mattia stays with me so I won't be alone and he said his gonna stay over so Elisa could do her thing with Ale.

U= what movie do you want to watch?" I ask Mattia while sitting next to him.

M= Whatever you want to watch princess" Mattia said putting his arms around me. it felt good.

U= I don't know" I said giving him the control and grab my phone while Mattia looks through Netflix.

M= Hey .... your not mad about earlier right?" Mattia ask me putting the control down.

U= No don't worry" I said giving him a smile and he nod with a smile back.

It really didn't made me uncomfortable or mad, It was just weird that was the first time someone ever kiss my neck or even more made me moan.

U= Do you want to eat some snacks or sum?" I ask him and he nod.

We got up from the coach and went to the kitchen with the dogs behind us.

We got some snacks and drink while joking around, we went back to the living room and watch some movies while eating snacks.

M= Can I give you a kiss now!?" Mattia ask again while moving me around.

We were playing and I said I would kiss him if he wins and he did so I was just playing hard.

U= Okey okey" I said with a smile leaning to him, He did a duck face which was funny so I laugh.

M= Come on!" Mattia whine throwing his head back and cover his face.

U= Okey cheese!" I smile cupping his face and pull him to me.

Our lips touch and once again we kissed slowly my hand cupping his face while his hands were in my back, he leans to me until I fell on my back with him on top of me.

He bit my lower lip gently while pulling away from me with a smirk making me blush.

M= Can I??" Mattia whisper looking down to my neck maybe doble chin but I nod.

He lower his face down to my neck and start sucking on my neck just like earlier, I bit my lip with a smile looking up to the ceiling while playing with Mattia's hair.

I think he found my sweet spots, something like that thats how sandra calls the spot were you feel pleasure.

I let out a faintly moan and Mattia pull away from me and give me a smile.

M= those hickeys look amazing on you" Mattia said looking at his work.

U= I am gonna get in trouble for that" I said and Mattia frown.

M= what!? You have to cover them!? why!? they look good" Mattia frown again.

U= My dad is gonna get mad knowing I am kissing someone when we are ......... whatever we are" I said, cause I don't know what we are or we even something?

M= Oh" Mattia said getting off me and we both sit in front of each other.

M= you want to put a tittle on us?" Mattia ask stretching the back of his neck.

U= Oh no its fine whatever we are, he just doesn't like me doing this time of stuff .. yk what I mean" I said awkwardly.

M= No, Can you tell me what you mean?" Mattia said looking away from me.

U= Well ....... we don't exactly have a tittle for our relation and he doesn't like those things but its whatever, we don't have to put a tittle if you don't want-"

M= Talking, yeah talking its okey, we are talking" Mattia cut me off.

U= For real we don't need to have a ti-''

M= No its fine, we are talking" Mattia said and We smile at each other.

E= Oops am I interrupting something!?" Elisa ask after she walk in the house.

U= No don't worry, how was your appoitment?" I said getting up.

E= Big. Huge. Perfect. Amazing" Elisa said while walking to us and sit in front of me.

U= Disgusting but whatever" I said and Elisa laugh with Mattia.

E= You just need some dick appoitments, and Mattia could be your doctor" Elisa said and we both blush while Elisa laugh at us.

E= I am just playing chill, I am gonna take a shower, I think I still have some c-''

U= Okey, okey we don't need to know" ELisa smile and walk up to the bathroom.......

........