2

Lunch

A= I think your dad had enough of you"  Ale said and I nod playing with my food.

M= Whatever, I would just make someone do it for me"  I said and he chuckle.

K= Who did he choose? I thought you were gonna choose not him"  Kairi said while going through his phone.

M= I don't know, this girl name Eleim or Elem"

R= Oh the one she got call to the office too?" Robert ask me and I nod throwing him a piece of paper.

Ro= She is pretty smart" Roshuan said looking through his bag.

M= I had never see or hear of her before" 

Al= She is the one who cried over a paint"

M= Thats dumb"  I said and they agreed with me before start talking about some new girl.

A= you know which o-"

E= Here" Elem cut ale off while throwing a big ass book with a notebook in front of me.

M= What is this?" I ask her opening the book to the first page and saw her name.

E= So you can copy the homeworks you haven't do and learn the answer for the test'' She said grabbing a pencil from her bag and write a number in a page.

E= Text me if you have questions"  Elem said before turning around ready to leave.

M= That's not fair, You won't do anything while I have to work my ass out" I said getting up looking at the books.

She ignore me and walk out of the cafeteria, I roll my eyes and sit back down putting the books in my bag.

K= Looks like she is not a softie anymore"  Kairi said and they all laugh at  me.

M= Whatever, I would have to do all this"

The rest of the day was bored asf, we just played around in the hallways and I couldn't skip so I had to be in every class, I find out I have almost every class with Elem and she is shy bro, I hate it. she doesn't talk. at all.

d= Mattia your mom is waiting for you

M= I can't go, I have to study with Elem

d= *sigh* your mom would take you to Elem's house

M= can you send my mom her address since I dont have a phone and she didnt give me her addres

d= okey mattia

I smile at myself, such a good lie now I only have to wait for my mom to drive me there and drive off.

Mo= how was school?"

M= same thing"  I said and she nod, we didn't say anything else and she drive to the addres my dad give me.

M= thank you mom"  She nod and I got off the car with my bag and walk to the stairs of the house but my mom wasnt driving off.

M= you can go mom"

Mo= no, I want to see you go in"  She said with a evil smile.

M= Elem is not here, she gets in the bus I have to wait here"

Mo= Okey, I would wait don't worry" I sigh sitting in the stairs looking around bored until I saw Elem walking around the corner, she was smiling and dancing while listening to something.

M= here she is" I said getting up and my mom nod looking at her phone.

Elem stopped dancing and smiling when she saw me and my moms car park in front of her house, I still don't know which house is her cause there's too and they don't have a number.

E= hey??'' She said taking off her airpods and put them away taking out some keys.

M= Hey Elem, we have to study remember"  I said and she nod.

Mo= Bye baby"  My mom said sending me a kiss just to emberras me and drive off.

E= I don't want to be rude but you don't know how to copy notes?" She ask me walking the little stairs in front of the 2 houses

M= I do, but My dad said we both need to do the work not me" 

E= Well I am not aloud to have boys over, so you can go home" Before she could open her door, the doors open both of them.

Revealing a tall men, he had beard, his hair and beard were staring to turn white, he look in his 40s, he immediately pull Elem to his arm.

?= Elem!" While he was hugging her I notice that it was only a house not 2, I thought they were like those apartments that are so close and look like a big ass house.

?= And who did you bring with you?"  The men ask after they pulled away from each other.

E= no one, lets go inside"  Elem said trying to push the men inside the house but she was tiny by his side.

?= Whats your name?"  He ask me while mentioning me to walk up to him and I did after cleaning my throat.

M= Mattia, Mattia polibio"  I said putting my hand out and he pull me to a bro-hug.

Mc= Nice to meet you Mattia, you most be Elem's boyfriend just so you know she is not aloud t-''

E= His not dad, come on lets get something to eat"  Elem cut him off while her cheeks heat up.

( Is it only me but when my family ships me with someone, I blush so fucking hard even if I don't like the person)

Mc= I am Melecio Alvarado, come on lets get something to eat"  He said slightly pushing me inside the house and the doors close.

Her living room was huge asf bro, there was a kid playing COD in their huge tv while 2 big ass dogs lay next to him.

There was stairs that seperate the living room and the dinning room with walls, the dinner table was long and big too, she most have a lot of sibling.

She most be the favorite one, there was pictures of her everywhere in the house, but there was a big paint of her with every detail of her.

she was sitting in a white chair with the dogs beside her, her dad standing by her  with his hands in the chair with a smirk and his other hand in his pocket and Elem had a bitch face, looks like she didn't want to be paint but it looks good.

Mc= She is beautiful right?"  Melecio ask me while  patting my shoulder.

Before I could answer he got a call and walk away from me, so I was just standing in front of the stairs looking at the big paint.

Until I felt something lick my hand that made me jump and look down to the big ass dog smelling me.

E= His name is cucu, lets finish before its late"  Elem said coming back from the behind the stairs, the kitchen maybe.

M= yeah" I said still shook about how her dad looks and how big her house is and its not scare of her big ass dogs

E= My room is upstairs, the last one" Elem said and I nod walking upstairs with her behind......

....

1 from 10?