60

Mattia pov.

E= Its cold .... " Elem whisper to Kairi with more tears.

Kairi give her his sweater and Elem walk away with him and Elisa behind her.

T= Please move to another table, someone would clean this up" The teacher said and we all nod.

We went outside and just stand there awkwardly in silence.

C= I didn't mean to do it" Carmen said while crossing her arms over her chest.

C= but it was dumb of her to cry, I could just buy her another one"

A= She is sensitive okey? You don't have to be rude and it was dumb of you to clap in the table"

C= so now its my fault?" Carmen said while rolling her eyes and look at me.

A= and what about you? You could had help her, She was looking at you" I didn't say anything and he roll his eyes.

C= thats the problem she still wants to be with you, thats why she cried so you could be mad at me and go with her!"

A= Elem doesn't even hurt a fly, you think she would do that? you don't even know her"

M= You don't either"

A= Shut up man, I have been friend with her for 2 and a half years now and you were dating her for one almost 2 years so you can't think that"

R= Stop arguing, thats not gonna make things better"

Ki= I am gonna check on her, maybe she needs a shirt, I have one in my locker" Kim said before walking away from us.

C= SEE!! Now she is stealing my friends too!"

Ale roll his eyes and walk away, Robert did a awkward smile before walking behind Ale leaving us alone.

C=This is stupid, I already said sorry to her"

C= But anyways, are we going to her house after school?"

M= I still don't know, and I have practice"

C= I would be there" I nod and she started talking about her practice for vollyball.

Minutes later and the bell ring, Everyone went to their classes, Carmen had PE and I had Math with Kairi and Elem.

We all sit in one table with another girl, she is in freshman years but she is smart asf.

Elem and Kairi were whisper to each other while Sam went through her phone.

Elem's cheeks, nose and eyes were a light pink, with dry tears on her cheek, her eyes were puffy.

T= Okey class!!" The teach yell while talking around the room throwing books in the middle of the tabels.

T= Page 34, first 5 questions in 10 minutes" He yell again before throwing a book in the middle of our table.

T= Sorry Elem, tell me if anything bothers you" Elem nod and the teacher went to the front of the class.

That wasn't weird since they all treat her good because of her dad.

Kairi opened the book to the page and we started doing the problems, as always Elem and Sam finished first.

The teacher did the same problem in the front and I got 3 wrong.

The class finished and we started picking up our stuff, Kairi was talking to the teacher while Elem pack her stuff.

M= Hey Elem" I said making her look up from her bag.

E= Yeah?"

M= are you feeling better? I am so sorry for what happen, Carmen didn't mean to do that" I said and she nod.

E= Its fine, I would just buy food after school"

M= Let me buy you food, I would get you a frappe too"

E= nope, its fine"

M= Did you hurt yourself? you know? becuase you were crying"

E= Oh no, I just have been sensitive this past days"

M= Okey, I would be here if anything"

E= thank you, I am gonna go" I nod and she walked out of the room.

Kairi went back to the table and got his stuff before walking out of the classroom too.

I got my stuff, and went to my last period, It was boring as always.

When the class finish, I put my stuff in my locker and went to lockers rooms.

We got ready for practice then we went to Kairi's car.

We got in his car and he give us a drive home, I clean up my room and took a shower before Carmen got here.

.......... should I do a smut for part 69? and with who? Chris or Mattia?