1

Mattia pov

Mo= Mattia ....."  My mom sigh sitting in the edge of my bed.

M= Are you saying your disappoint in me?"

Mo= No mijo, I would never be but I am just saying you have change a lot since you know"  My mom said slightly slapping my leg 2 times.

M= No I haven't, I just not a kid anymore" 

Mo= Mattia, I miss my soft Mattia, the one who always had jokes or something to make us laugh in dinner"  she pause for a minute and sigh.

Mo= Now I don't know where you are, you don't even have dinner with us, you cuss, you don't care about others feelings, your grades are going down, you don't even want to play soccer anym-"

M= I am not a little kid anymore mom!, I like different stu-"

D= Don't yell at your mother, she saying the true, all you want to do is go around sucking girls faces"  My dad said and my mom gasp.

Mo= Weren't you with Jenna!?"  My mom ask getting up from my bed.

M= I broke up with her like a year ago mom"  I said rolling my eyes.

D= yk school has camera's as your father and principal its wrong to be kissing different girl in a day" My dad said, I hate it.

M= okey I am sorry, I would found something to do"  I said and My dad walk up to me.

D= your grounded for your grades and yelling at your mom, make your grades go up again and apologixe to your mother then you can have your phone back"  My dad said taking my phone of my hands.

M= What no! you can't do that!" I said getting up from my bed.

D= yes I can, your grades better be up by Dicimber, If not don't wait for gifts or your phone, your gonna work at the restaurant after school, your mom is gonna pick you up"  My dad said giving my mom my phone.

M= Whatever"  I said laying back in my bed rolling my eyes.

D= okey whatever, found someone to help you or I would"  My dad said before walking out.

I look at my mom who look down to my phone and back to me before walking out of my room.

I roll my eyes and got my computer, I got instragam there and text the boys telling them I don't have my phone and to pick me up tomorrow.

I shower did what I had to do cause my mom didn't stop telling me too, and I went to bed cause I don't have anything to do.

NEXT DAY

MONDAY, 8:21am

First period is trash, who the fuck wants to know about science, its weird and stupid.

I was looking around the class since I don't have my phone and the teacher is just talking about the huge project.

S= MATTIA POLIBIO please report to the office" My dad' secretary said in the annoncer.

Everyone in the class start doing the 'uhhh' thing while I got up from my sit rolling my eyes.

S= E- ELIUM ALVARATO please report to the office"  she speakin the annoncer again.

A girl got up from her sit and everyone did the same 'uhh' thing but she ignore them and walk out of the class.

'I am pretty sure they caught them together'  Someone from the class said and everyone start mumbering stuff.

I walk out of the class and walk behind this Elium girl, her name is mad weird I had never hear it before.

she walk in the office letting go of the door that almost hit me, She went to the front desk while I wait behind her.

E= My name is Elem Alvarado not Elium Alvarato"   The secretary roll her eyes but nod, no one likes her.

S= Mr.Polibio is waiting in his office for both of you"  The secretary said and the girl walk to my dad office with me again behind her.

E= Its Elem"  The girl said while nocking on my dad door and he told her to walk in so we did.

D= I pleasure to see you again Ms.Alvarado take a sit" My dad said with a smile and Eleim? thats how you say it? whatever she took a sit.

D= Mattia sit down"  I sit next to the girl and wait for my dad to tell me how disappoint he is on me again.

D= I was repassing some papers and found out that Ms.Alvarado-"

E= You can call me Elem" 

D= Okey Elem, I found out you need extra points because of sophmore year didn't went that well for you"  My dad said giving her a paper.

E= okey? I already knew that, I just need 3 more point and the one from this year" 

D= Yeah, I know that and I don't want you to work hard for them, Mattia here is failing the semester and its just the half of the year"  My dad said and I knew where this is going.

D= You can get extra point if your help mattia just like you did in freshman with your friends, and you can both pass junior with an extra point"

E= I don't have other decision, with what does he needs help?"

D= all his classes, you can use a classroom after school or out of school just have those point for next year"  My dad said and we nod.

E= Can I leave?" My dad nod and she walk out of his office while my dad sigh looking at me.

D= She needs the points and you do too, better have them before december go to your class, don't skip"  I nod getting up and walk out of his office.

.I know it sound boring but read it.
I know mattia's dad is not a principal but this is Wattpad and sorry for any mistakes