81

Elem pov

E= NO no no Sergio!''

He did it.

E= What the fuck is wrong with you?! I told you not to do it multiply times"  I sigh while harshly rubbing my cheeks.

He just smile before walking away and upstairs.

I pick up the glasses and throw them away before going upstairs into the twins room where the three of them were watching a movie.

U= To the corner now!" Sergio give me a little frown before walking to the corner of the room.

U= The camera is on, mommy is gonna be in her office but I would be watching the camera's, don't go to the office only if you need something, okey?" They nod and I give them a small smile before going downstairs to my office.

It was about 7pm and I still had to shower, Some friend are gonna maybe come over so I have to finish this quickly.

It made me kind of sad whenever I had to this, it remind me of my dad all the fucking time.

Elisa was still working as a stripper so she was already in the club, she would get here by 5am.

...................

So my lights when off and I had to cancel to my friends.

I was just waiting for Luna to get here and for tomorrow so someone could come and fix this.

I finish my shower and put a loosen but thigh dress to sleep with long socks since it was kind of cold.

I grab the candle from my mini table and walk up to the bathroom.

I put it on the sink and slide my tonge down before sitting down on the toilet.

Not even a minute and the twins were already here, I don't know why they love going to the bathroom with me.

They were laughing and talking while I tried to do my business my phone ring.

I pick it up when I saw Luna's name, Since the kids didn't let do my business I got out of the bathroom, of course with them behind.

U= Hey baby.

L= Hey beautiful, I can't talk right not but I just wanted to tell you that Mattia its on his way to your house, His pretty drunk, I tried to talk to him but he didn't let me and drive away while yelling that you are his.

U= Oh, I am so sorry, when is your shift gonna end? The lights went off.

L= I have night shift tonight I would visit you guys tomorrow, after I have lunch.

U= or you can have lunch with us?

L= I don't know, I have to go, be safe.

U= Sa-''

She hung up.

I got the second hand emberrasment for Mattia, his problaly outside-

M= Elem!"

I sigh and told the kids to go to the living room with their lights before I went to the front door.

U= Mattia what the fuck is your problem?"  I whisper yell while closing the door behind me.

M= My love, I missed you"  Mattia whisper before he let out a sigh.

His breath kind of stink, because of the beer.

M= I love you princess, please give me a second chance, I won't ruin it this time." He smile while opening his arms.

U=No, Come in, you can go home tomorrow"

M= But princ--''

U= No 'buts' here up"  He frown but walk in.

I walk behind him and close the door locking it.

The kids saw him and run to him hugging his legs while calling him.

U= Okey Kids, go watch a movie in my laptop"  They run to the laptop and arguie about what movie to watch.

U= Lets make you some tea Mattia, then you can take a shower"

HE nod and walk behind me to the kitchen, I made him so tea and give it to him.

We were sitting down on the table while Mattia drink his tea, it was awkward for me.

M= I am done"  Mattia said while putting the cup down.

U= Okey, I would get the shower ready for you"

I said while getting up and walk to my bathroom, I started the shower for Mattia.

Minutes later and I had to undress Mattia since he was still drunk and wouldn't do it.

After undressing him, I got him in the shower and help him again, he was still a little drunk so he was falling while I tried my best to keep him up.

U= Mattia stop" I whisper yell when he started pulling me in the shower.

M= shower with me princess" he smirk.

U= no hurry up"

After he was finish, I gave him some clothes of Elems boyfriend or whatever he is.

M= I am done" Mattia said from the bathroom.

M= why don't you have lights" Mattia asked while walking out of the bathroom.

U= I don't know the lights are not working, let's put you in bed"

After some complaining Mattia got in the guest room bed and started talking about some random stuff while I change the kids.

I put everyone in bed and finally went to my room when they all fall asleep.

.hello, I need ideas.