29

Mattia pov

E= Now she is gonna think I am some kind-''

M= That one looks good too, my mom is not gonna think something bad" I said looking at her up and down.

(Outfit^^)
E= How would you know? Is obvious she is not gonna say it aloud but think of it" 

M= No, now come on its late already" I said getting up and grab my phone.

E= I am nervous"  Elem said while we walk down to her front door.

M= Don't be"  I smile at her kissing her head,  she smile back before we got in her car.

She drive us to my house, all the ride she was telling how nervous she is and asking if she look good, We got to my house and Elem took a long breath.

M= come here"  she stand in front of me and we smile at each other.

M= you look pretty and your perfect for me, don't be nervou-''

Mi= mijo!'' my mom said peeking her head out on the door.

I haven't see her for like 2 days so I kind of miss her, I let go off Elem's hand and hug my mom.

M= Mom this is Elem my girlfriend, Elem this is my mom Mirna" 

E= I pleasure to finally meet you"  Elem said putting her hand out for my mom.

Mi= your so pretty mija, come here"  My mom said opening her arms.

Elem look at me and I nod before she hug my mom, they were as tall as each other.

E= Thank you, now I know why Mattia has amazing features"  Elem said after they pull away.

Mi= thank you, I can't believe your dating Mattia"  My mom said making Elem laugh with her while I roll my eyes.

M= don't bully me"  I said grabbing Elem's hand and my mom let us in the house.

E= I am nervous"  Elem whisper in my ear hugging my arm.

M= Don't be princess"

E= you say it because you met my dad when we were friend so you didn't have to look good or anything" Elem whisper back while I walk her to the dinning table.

My dad and Lucas were already in the table while my mom gives everyone food, Elem sit in the middle of me and lucas in front of my dad and my mom would sit in front of me next to my dad.

M= pappa you already know Elem, Lucas this is Elem, Elem this is lucas our pet"  I joke and Lucas roll his eyes while Elem slap my arm

E= don't be mean"  Elem whisper but I just smile at her, she wave at lucas and he said hi.

mom give us food and took her sit, Elem was still telling me how nervous she was.

Mi=  So ..... Elem how does Mattia treat you?" My mom ask Elem before taking a sip of her drink.

E= Good, his a good person to have around"  Elem said while I rub her thigh.

D= thats amazing, he better be"  My dad said giving me a glance.

E= he is, my dads love him"

L= You could do better" Lucas said to Elem making everyone laugh while I give him the finger.

7:21pm

Me and Elem were in my room, she was looking around my room while I sit on my bed looking at her.

E= You look just like yo-''

M= Come here princess"  I said cutting her off, I don't want to talk about him right now.