23

Elem pov.

So Lisa took me to her personal gynecologist so she could attend me inmediatly and she did.

Right now I was laying on a bad with my legs in some thing so they would stay up, my pussy in full view for  Ms.V while Lisa sits next to me and the girl stand behind Lisa.

V= Okey I would see inside your tutu" Ms.V said, well she told us to call her Vale.

V= okey you have really clean down here Ms.Alvarado" 

L= What does she have, Vale?"  Lisa ask with a worry look and hold my hand.

V= When was the last time you had sex?" Vale ask grabbing some papers and a pen.

U= Never, I have never have sex" I said and she look at me with a smile.

V= You can be honest, no one is gonna judge you"

U= Thats the true, I have never of the ever have sex, no one but me has touch down there well now you" I said and everyone let out a small soft laugh.

V= Okey, do you use tampons?"  I nod and she write something down.

V= okey, sex toys?"  

U= yeah thats way we came, so I was using this new thing I buy but I didn't feel anything at all"

V= oh okey, I know why then"

U= Is something wrong with me?"  I ask nervous and worry but Vale shake her head.

V= It could be that one of the tampons you used broke your hymen, thats why it didn't hurt you that much- how big was the sex toy?" 

U= I don't remember" 

E= something like this" Elisa said doing some little hole with her finger.

V=Maybe you didn't feel anything because your hymen its already broken and the sex toy wasn't big and long enough to reach your pleasure spot" Vale said grabbing a box that said 'new'

U= so there is nothing wrong with me?"

V= no ofc not, your hymen is just already broken maybe by a tampon or your finger" 

U= Wait a god damn minute, I am still a virgin right? cause I don't feel anything" I was so confuse right now.

V= You are, you would continue being virgin until you have sex with someone, it doesn't matter how many sex toys you use, you would lose your virginity when a real dick goes inside of you" Vale was chill cause she is one of Lisa's friend which made me more comfortable.

V= we are gonna try this okey? you tell me if its hurts"  Vale said and I nod.

U= FUCK!! what the fuck is that!!?"  I scream feeling something going inside me.

L= Ahh My hand Elem!' Lisa said while I squeeze her hand from how it hurt.

V= Okey, your gonna feel pleasure with the right dick to fill you" Vale said before she show me a sex toy.

The thing was huge bro well for me, that won't fit not even in my mouth and why is it so long!

U= thats how big a real dick is!?" I ask with my eyes widen open.

V= There is different type of dick, some are to small, to thick, to long, to thin but it would give you pleasure" 

U= That was clean right?"  I ask and she nod with a small laugh.

V= yeah, this thing have never been use, everything in this box is new and would be use only in you, if you change gynecologist"

I nod and she told me I could put my legs down so I did and I went to the bathroom and change back into my clothes.

U= okey, I was really scare for a second" I said and the girl agree with me.

V= I love how comfortable you girls are with each other" Vale said and Lisa agree with her.

L= thank you so much Vale, we were really scare for her but we have to go, her dad is spaming me" 

We said bye to her and I thank her before we walk out and got in Lisa's car before she drive us back to my house.

My dad attack us with questiong when we walk in the house and lisa send us to my room so she could talk to my dad.

E= I was really scare" Elisa said sitting on my bed and I nod.

U= I was too but I am really confuse now" 

S= about what?"  Sandra ask me while we cuddle each other.

U= idk, if I have sex with someone but his dick is not thich or long enough for me, I am not gonna have pleasure?" I said looking up to the ceiling.

S= well appearently you have a special pussy, sis is a bad bitch" Sandra said and we all laugh.

E= no bitch! your gonna get pleasure depending on how the guy or you move its not about the size" Elisa said and We nod.

U= all of this made me tired"

S= you know what I just realize?" Sandra said while we get under the covers.

E= what?"

S= we saw how Elem was being fill with a dick" Sandra said and they both burst out laughin while I close my eyes trying to ignore them.

U= It wasn't a real dick and she didn't put it all the way in, she only put the head i-''

D= There is food downstairs" My dad said and I hide my face under the covers

E= thank you'' When my dad walk out i uncover my face and sigh.

S= this means you can have sex and its not gonna hurt a lot" Sandra said with a smirk.

U= I don't think Mattia wants to have sex, he never talks about it or give me hints"

E= the real question here is are you ready? if your not you don't have to do it yk?"

U= yeah, but I am really like curious about it, maybe later on I would be ready" I said and they nod

The rest of the night we had some deep talks, Elisa end up crying while Sandra end up bad at her dad and I was just there hearing them.

.

...1-100

new thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें