3

Mattia pov

E= You can sit yk"  She said since I was just standing in the middle of her room.

M= Can we just get his shit done?"  I said rolling my eyes and sit in front of her on her bed.

E= okey.....'' She whisper grabbing her notebook and look for today's homework.

When she found it, we did it together and then she help me finish 6 homeworks I haven't turn in.

E= After you div-"

Mc= Door open Elem"  Melecio said opening the door all the way and walk away.

E= After you divide 100 by the number, you would get the answer" Elem said ignoring her dad.

M= But what if the answer doesn't match the first one?" To be honest she knew how to explain better than the teacher.

E= You have to do it again until you got the co-''

??= Dinner is re- Hey your lucas brother"  The kid from the living room said and I nod.

M= I would leave now, you can have dinner"  I said getting up and put my stuff in my bag.

Elem got up grabbing her phone and walk me downstairs while the kid ask me a lot of questions about lucas or Elem.

E= Marcos go away"  Elem said and he give her the finger before going back to the living room.

E= okey, try to finish as much homework as you can please, I don't want to do this" Elem said said while opening the door for me.

M= Don't think I like this either, and don't tell me what to do" I said and she just nod.

E= Okey sorry polibio" Elem said moving out of my way to walk out.

Mc= Mattia your leaving already?"  Melecio said walking down the stairs.

M= Yeah'' I said giving him a smile which he return.

Mc= Why don't you stay for dinner? your already here and Elem can give you a ride home after"  Melecio said when he got to us.

M= I don't want to be-''

E= He is not hungry"

Mc= he is, come on lets take a sit"  He said  grabbing Elems hand and pull her to the dinning table and I follow cause I like free food.

He sat me and Elem next to each other while the kid sit in front of us, I still couldn't take my eyes off the paint, it looks so real dude.

Mc= You do like enchiladas right Mattia? or we can make you something else" Melecio ask me while giving me a plate with 5 enchiladas.

M= I love them, thank you"  I said and he nod before giving everyone else there food and sit in front of Elem.

We had dinner it was amazing dude, Elem's mom knows how to cook but I didn't see her maybe she was taking a shower or sleeping after making dinner, and Elem's dad made it like a interview for me and joke with Elem.

M= Thank you so much for dinner Mr.  Alvarado"  I smile and we did a bro-hug again

Mc= No problem, call me Melecio or dad your part of the  family-''

E= apá, he is not gonna call you dad"  Elem said and melecio act offended making her smile.

M= don't listen to her DAD, she is just jealous" I said and we both laugh while Elem just looks at us.

M= I better get going, my dad is gonna be mad"  I said and he nod saying bye.

We got in one of the cars in the garege, there was only too but one was a white Chevrolet Silverado  and the other one was a F8 Tributo in black which was really cool but Elem didn't let me touch it or get near it.

E= Okey, where do you live?"  Elem ask me while pulling out of her driveway.

M= How can you drive this big ass car, I feel like your gonna hit something"  I said which was true cause it look so close to everything but didn't hit it.

E= Where do you live?"  Elem ask me again, ignoring what I said.

I give her the addres and she drive me to my house, didn't even say bye and drive off so I just went in the house said hi and went down to my room and take a shower.

Mo= Food is ready"  My mom said opening my door

M= I had dinner with Elem's family"  I said and she nod before going back up to the kitchen or some where

I played with the boys for a little and told them about Elem's big house and went to bed after.......

... 1 to 10?