25

Elem pov

E= okey I found the perfect one" Elisa said looking through my pictures

U= no! Everyone is gonna see it"

S= that's the point bitch" I nod and Elisa post the picture

U= okey what now?"

S= we wait for him to ask about it"

U= why would he and how do you know if he is-" 

E= see he already text you" Elisa said giving me my phone 

U= I would never say that, my dad is obviously gonna be mad"

E= yeah but he always forgets about it"

U= whatever what do we do now?" I ask laying back in my bed.

S= yk what I dream about?" Sandra ask while they both lay next to me.

E= sucking my dick?"

S= yeah but I have been having this dream over and over again" Sandra said with a smile.

U= What is about?" 

S= we should go back to dance pole" Sandra said making us turn her head to us.

E= dad won't let me"

S= Why not? we used to do it all the time"

E= he says its only for strippers and won't give me money to pay any class or rent a room" 

S= Sometimes I want to adopt you"

E= yeah but you can't so .... and where would we dance?"

S= oh yeah, I didn't think of that" 

U= Lisa has a dance pole in the basement'' 

E= We should ask her if she can put it up or use it?" Elisa ask sitting up.

U= Dad is not gonna let us, or we can put it in my room the corner is empty" I said sitting up too.

S= lets go" Sandra said before jumping off my bed and run out of my room.

We run downstairs to the living room where Lisa was watching a movie and my dad was somewhere fixing some stuff.

U= hi lisa!" I said sitting next to her and the girls did the same.

L= What do you guys need?"  Lisa ask pausing her show and turn her head to us.

U= Remember the dance pole you told me about?" She nod and look at all of us.

L= what about it?"

U= Remember I how told you about me and the girl used to do dance pole?"  

L= yeah? ......."

U= Do you think we can maybe use your dance pole?"

L= I don't thin your dad is gonna be happy about this"

U= No don't worry I would take the blame, and its kind of his fault for letting me take dance pole class" 

L= where are you guys gonna put it?"

U= my room, yk so the baby doesn't see it" I said rubbing her belly.

L= okey, the things to put it up are next to the pole in a red box" Lisa said and we thank her multiply times.

We went to the basement and look for the dance pole and the red box.

S= I got it"  Sandra said, we walk to her and help her pick up the pole.

E= I would take the box"  Elisa said and we nod,  We silently took the pole up to my room while Elisa took the red box.

I lock the door and we stand there looking down to the pole and the red box.

E= Should we put it now?"    Elisa ask opening the red box.

U= Yeah let me get my dad tools"  They nod and I went to    the basement again.

I got my dads tool and went back to my room without my dad seeing me.

U= Here"  I lock the door and put some loud ass music so my dad won't hear us.

E= okey so we hold it up and you put the steel nail" Elisa said and I nod.

We move my chair next to the pole and they hold it up straight, I put the steel nail on with this thing that looks like a gun.

I move the chair away from the pole and Sandra hold the pole while me and Elisa put the other thing

U= It looks good" I smile putting my dads tool back in their box.

E= I would risk it, to see if its put right"  Elisa said and we nod.

She did some trick that I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do, I only remember how to hold myself, They would definitly use it more then me.

U=Okey I would put this back in their place" I said and they nod, I put my dads tool back in the basement and went up to my room.

Sandra was doing some tricks on the pole while Elisa hype her up recording her.

They got a lot of fallowers in the tik tak or tik tok app that Mattia show us,  Its kind of weird Mattia and the boys have been doing videos while I just watch videos  from other people.

It really didn't catch my attention to make videos just watch them, I know they only fallow to see the same videos its obviouse and I am to lazy to make videos.

U= How do you guys remember those tricks?"  I ask sitting on my bed.

E= Idk, lets talk about the more important thing right now"  Elisa said after she post the video.

S= about what? wait I think everyone just fallow us for Mattia, they only ask for him"  Sandra said reading some comments of a video we did yesterday.

E= Okey? we only make videos for fun" Elisa said grabbing Sandra's phone and put it under her thigh.

U= Whats the important thing"  I said while looking at the dance pole.

E= Okey, I got you this"  Elisa said walking to her bag and take out a spencers bag.....

.... 1 - 100?