21

Mattia pov.

Elem has been ignoring me all morning, I spam her everywhere I could, Inta, snapchat, messages and twitter and she doesn't even open them.

I have been looking for her around school and nothing, I call her dad and he told me she was already in school.

So I waited for her around the corner of her locker maybe she is hiding for me.

Here she comes with the girls, I waited until she got to her locker and walk up to them hugging her from behind.

M= Hi princess!" I smile kissing her head mutlipy times at what she giggle and turn to me.

E= Hi baby" I smile at the nick name and give her a long deep kiss and the girls gag.

El= We would leave, bye!" Elisa said pulling Sandra with her away from us.

E= why so lovey?" Elem ask after we pull away from each other.

M= Nothing just missing you, you have been ignoring me all morning and I have news for you" I smile holding her waist while she open her locker.

E= Sorry I don't have my phone with me, I left it home it was dead, tell me the news" Elem said grabbing her books.

M= My video and one of our video blow up!" I smile at her while she look at me confuse.

E= What video?"

M= Tik toks, the videos we did yesterday they are blowing up princess, I have now 15.1k fallowers and you have 14.9k fallowers" I said looking at my phone and Elem look at my phone too.

E= oh yeah I forgot, I had a weird talk with Lisa and i forgot, Thats good?" Elem said and I nod picking her lips again.

M= it is princess, we should do more"

E= yeah sure, but later okey?" I nod and we walk to our first video while we talk about our hung out tomorrow.

___________________

Elem pov

LUNCH

Mattia went to the bathroom right now and leave his phone with me cause I was watching some pictures we took awhile ago.

E= go go" Elisa said, I nod and went to his messages and check the last conversation and see if he had any hide conversations.

K= What are you doing!?" Kairi ask peeking over my shoulder to Mattia's phone.

S= We are trying to see if Mattia is cheating" Sandra said and the boys gasp.

A= what? why? what did he do?"

E= Nothing, we think his cheating because he hasn't try to have sex or talk about sex with Elem, and you know his use to have sex with different girls all the time"

K= Well he hasn't tell me about any other girl, or tell me something sexual about Elem" Kairi said chewing his gum.

E= OMG I always knew one of my cousin were gay" Elisa said making us laugh while I check anywhere where he could text someone.

M= What are you guys laughing at?" Mattia ask sitting next to me

I swear to god I felt like my soul left my body and came back, I put his phone down and smile at him.

U= Nothing, some joke Elisa said" I said and he nod grabbing my leg and put it on top of his lap while resting his hand on my inner thigh.

M= What was the joke?" Mattia ask Elisa before taking a sip of his drink.

E= It was about Elem losing her virginity" Elisa said and the other laugh looking at my red face.

U= OMG, stop its not even funny" I groan putting my head on the table.

E= It kind of was, just imagine how good a dick can feel inside you" Elisa said and I swear to go I wanted to die.

U= omg stop please, I don't want to hear about this things'' I said still with my head down.

S= we are just talking facts, you can't say you have never dream about getting fuck" Sandra said while I pick up my head.

U= actually n- oh yeah nvm, Bad bunny is so freaking hot" I said biting my lip and roll my eyes back.

U= Don't worry baby your better but I meet him before you" I said to mattia pinching his cheek and he nod.

S= I remember when you meet him, you were crying a lot" Sandra said while I smile.

A= is he tall?"

U= well not a lot for me, yk I am kind of tall"

Mattia's thumb was making circles in my inner thigh and it was making me wet, but I obviously couldn't do anyting.

E= I still think you have a freaky side" Elisa said pointing to me.

U= ewww no, did you know that Lisa is pregnant? and that they are gonna get merry?" I said and the girls gasp.

E= OMG why!?" Elisa groan rolling her eyes and sandra act like she didn't care casue she is dating kairi.

U= Maybe my dad was inside her? what the freak do you mean why? its obviouse dude"

E= Do think its big?"

U= ELISA!!! wtf! don't ask me this things his my dad dude" I wanted to throw up.

E= cheese sorry" Elisa said while the others laugh becaus eof my face.

U= But I did hear them, it was disgusting it was like she was being murded, I really thought the wall was gonna break" I said looking down to my hands.

E= your gonna be like that too, but your gonna be scream ' fuck daddy!" Elisa yell getting some attention.

S= OMG, bro your moans are weird!" Sandra said giving her a weird look.

E= shut up bitch, your are worst" Elisa said giving her the finger.

S= how would you know?"

E= remember the video? huh? we still have it" Elisa said and Sandra face went red.

S= Oh my you still have it? why?"

E= Its kind of hot right Elem?"

U= Idk know, I don't really remember the video, but yeah it has a weird sound of what I remember"

K= What video? and why haven't i see it?" Kairi ask confuse.

S= some video, we were exposing ourself- Omg you didn't expose yourself!" Sandra semi yell pointing to me.

U= I don't have anything to expose mysef dude" I said and they look at each other.

M= I am so confuse right now" Mattia said and the boys agree with him..............

................sorry I was in a break