33

Mattia pov.

LUNCH

We were already in lunch, Elem was talking to a teacher so We were waiting for her in the cafeteria.

A= whats up" Ale said sitting down in front of me then Elisa took a sit next to him.

El= What are you guys talking about?" Elisa ask fixing her shirt.

A= yeah? Where is Elem?" Ale ask making me look up from my phone to him.

M= Why are you asking about her?" I ask sitting up and he give me a confuse look while the others stay quiet.

A= Just asking, I didn't see her thats why"

M= okey, don't worry she is talking to a teacher"

S= Why so defensive?"

A= Did she cheated? I kn-''

El= no! is she not talking to you?" they keep asking and asking while I shake my head.

I only asked because I wanted too? my mind told me to ask him why HE was asking about MY princess.

K= Shut up!" Kairi semi yell over everyone who was asking me why I asked ale.

El= What?"

K= I know why he ask ale that" Kairi said with a smile smirk.

A= tell us dumbass" Ale said after kairi stayed silence and just look at me.

K= He already smash" Kairi said and everyone give him a confuse look.

S= No he didn't and what does that has to do with this?" Sandra said rolling her eyes.

K= he already smash"

El= You already said that-''

A= OMG he did!!" Ale yell cutting off Elisa who slap his arm and roll her eyes.

S= still don't get it-"

K= his overprotective because he already made her his"

S=no I don't get it"

E= Don't get what?" Elem ask while sitting in the middle of me and Larry.

S= Why Mattia is being weird asf" Sandra said and I just give her the finger.

E= Leave him alone, my baby is not weird" Elem said kissing my cheek.

El= Ewww" Elisa fake gag and Elem just give her a sarcastic smile and blow her a kiss.

L= So ........ are they gonna be in your dads party?"

El= Her dad is hot-''

E= Stop it please, its disgusting and I have nightmares because of this" Elem said covering her ears.

El= sorry sorry sorry"

L= are you guys going or not?''

E= I don't know, my dad hasn't tell me anything, he would problaly let you guys go but its gonna be rich people and they are brats" Elem said leaning on the table.

E= I am obviously gonna go, maybe I would get a sugar daddy"

L= they are not cute girl, only Manuel" Larry said and Elem roll her eyes.

S= The one who was with Elem in the news?" Sandra ask and Larry nod while eating from his food.

El= How old is he?"

E= 22 or 21, I don't know" Elem said while putting her leg on top of mine.

Everyone start talking about their own stuff while I stalk Elem's tik tok videos, she has only make 3 videos and she looks so cute.

AFTER SCHOOL

We were all in our way to Elem's house, she was already in her house but we were all bored so we were on our way to her house.

We got to her house and Elisa nock on the door, Lisa open and let us in, we made our way up to Elem's room were her dad was standing on the door.

Mc= Why?"

E= I- I don't know, we were bored so-''

Mc= So you guys decide to just put it there in the middle of your room"

E= There is nothing bad with it, I can only hold myself is not like I am gonna be giving shaking my flat ass to old mens"

Mc= well you better not"

E= Dad!" Elem said walking out of the bathroom and smile at us making her dad turn around

He give us a smile and we give one back, a awkward one because they were arguing?

Mc= we would talk later" Elem nod and her dad walk out of her room going downstairs.

We walk in her room and as always everyone start doing their own stuff, Kairi as always went to her painting spot with Sandra and Ale was making out with Elisa on Elems sofa while Larry was texting someone.

S= Was your dad mad?"

E= yes and no, Idk" Elem said while we both watch tik toks on her phone

No one else said anything there was just the low music in the background, it felt so good cuddling with Elem.

I was big spoon, she is always so warm and her hair smells so good thats why I like cuddling like this and so she can put her head on my chest while I rub her stomach.

E= Are you cold?" Elem whisper and I shake my head.

She didn't say anything else but we keep watching tiktoks, I pull her closer to me and put my hand under her sweatshirt.

S= We should watch a movie on the movie-''

El= Yes, can we?" Elisa said and Elem just nod, they all got up and run behind Sandra.

M= are we gonna joing them?" I ask her while rubbing her Stomach.

E= you can go know, I would be there in a minute" Elem said still looking at her phone.

M= I would just wait for you" Elem nod and I lay back down.

We were just cuddling for like a minute, I was still rubbing her stomach but Elem grab my hand and put it on top of her left breasts.

M= Your horny princess?" I whisper while she rub her thumb on my hand.

E= not really, I just want you to touch me" Elem whisper while scrolling through her phone.

M= Okey princess" I whisper back while I start rubbing my thumb on her breast.

Elem push her ass out and kind of grind on me, I smile to myself and just hug her tighter while playing with her now hard nipple ...

.........

Who should the love Interest be in my next story and friends of him?