58

Elem pov.

We are back in New jersey, we got here 2 days ago and now its Tuesday, I am so fucking nervous.

I am using a over size shirt and a over size sweater, with black jeans.

Since my belly is starting to show, The boys don't know I am keeping her or him.

I grab my backpack and went downstairs,  I grab a Banana and a bottle of water.

Me and Larry got in my car and I drove us to the school.

L= don't worry girl, everything is gonna be okey"  Larry said while opening the door.

I nod and we got out of the car, I started eating my banana to calm myself down.

L= Okey, I would see you later"  I nod and he walk away.

I went to the office and got my classes and locker before looking for my locker.

I finally found it and put some notebooks there before closing it.

K= hey!"  Kairi said scaring me.

U= Don't ever do that again"  I said and he let out a soft laugh.

K= Sorry, I just missed you"  Kairi said before pulling me to a hug.

U= I missed you too"  I smile while hugging him back.

K= how did it go!? tell me what you did, I saw a video of you riding a horse and make food-''

U= it was pretty fun, I made a lot of tamales with my grandma and yes I did ride a horse but only the first weeks because Lisa said it was a little dangerous for the baby so-"

K= The baby? your having the baby!?"  Kairi whisper yell.

U= ahm- don't tell anyone"

K= How are you gonna hide it!?"

U= Its not a 'it' its my baby, which your gonna call Sergio or Amber okey?"

K= Okey, hi Sergio"  Kairi smile waving to my belly.

K= But you didn't answe, how are you gonna hide your belly?" Kairi whisper.

U= I am not gonna hide my belly, I would let the people notice and ignore them"

K= Like the badbitch you are!"

U= of course!"  I smile back at him.

K= Come I want you to meet Kim, me and the boys met her in the public pool, she is amazing"

U= Sounds like someone has a little crush!"  I teased him and his cheeks heat up.

K= No, I don't lets go"  he grab my hand and walk me around the school to the cafeteria.

K= There"  Kairi said pointing to the table.

The same table where we all sat in lunch but this time Mattia's girlfriend was sitting on my spot with Mattia's arms around her.

K= Jordan said he has a appointment today so he didn't came"

U= Sounds good for him"

K= yeah, I didn't want to come to school eithe-''

E= HI BITCH!!!"  Elisa scream while running to us.

U= HEY!!"  I smile at her while she pulls me to a hug.

E= Guess what happen to me yesterday!?"

K= hey! I was talking to her first, wait for your turn!" Kairi said while pushing Elisa away from me.

E= Shut it Olaf"

K= Don't call me that, lets go Elem"  Kairi said while pulling me to the table while Elisa walk behind us smiling.

K= Elem this is Kim, Kim this is Elem"  Kairi said while stopping in front of the table.

U= Hey"  I smile at her, she smile back and wave at me.

Ki= Hey, Kairi has tell me a lot about you" Kim said while sitting up.

U= good or bad things?"

Ki= Good things"

U= Yeah he better had"  I said while glancing at Kairi who smile and Kim let out a small laugh.

A= You do get shorter" Ale said while getting up from his sit and hug me.

U= I don't, its just- yk''

A= I don't know but hey, how is Amber?" Ale whisper making my eyes widen.

U= How do you kno-''

He didn't had to answer becuase he glanced at Elisa, I did the same and she awkwardly smile.

I roll my eyes and facepalm myself, Ale chuckle and took a sit again.

U= Robert! I missed your big head! and nose!" He playfully roll his eyes and give me a tight hug.

C= I am Carmen, I have heard a lot about you this summer, is nice to meet you"  Mattia's girlfriend. Carmen said.

U= Nice to meet you Carmen, I am Elem, I guess you already know" I said and she nod with a smile.

Me and Mattia made eye contact and we just nod our heads before we all started talking about summer.

When the bell ring, we all went to our classes, I had first period with Kairi and Robert. English.

It was boring, it was just about rules and the topics we are gonna be talking about.

U= Can I go to the bathroom?"  I asked the teacher and she nod.

I walk out of the room and walk to the bathroom, since I got pregnant I always need to pee every 2 hours or an hour.

I walk into the bathroom and did what I had to do before washing my hands and just stand in front of the mirror.

Its very noticeble, I shouldn't had come to school, I still can do online school.

yeah, it was a big mistake to do this, I should move in with Lisa and my dad.

I would talk to my dad after school.

........