26

Elem pov.

U= but why?" I ask looking at Elisa on top of Sandra.

E= because you would feel pleasure and he is gonna fell in love with you"

U= Yeah but I don't think I would be able to do it"

E= okey you try it" Elisa said getting off Sandra who wink at me making me roll my eyes.

U= okey, but don't fall in love with me" I joke pointing to Sandra.

S= I already am Love" I roll my eyes and we laugh while I lay on my bed.

U= Okey hurry up!" I said while Sandra stand in the middle of my legs.

S= Fuck baby Your so tight!?" Sandra fake moan while acting like she was having sex.

E= Hurry up hoes!" Elisa said and Sandra nod, She stand there and I wrap my legs around her waist.

U= okey here I go!" I said before flipping us over with all my strenght so I was sitting on her lap.

E= OMG that was amazing!" Elisa said clapping her hands while I get off Sandra.

U= Mattia is so much heavy then Sandra, I don't think I would be able to flip us over"

E= You would, Okey now lets talk about giving head" Elisa said giving me a banana and grab one for herself.

U= okey?'' I said watching Elisa lick the tip of the banana while Sandra laughs at us.

E= Okey do this" Elisa said before she start sucking the tip of the banana.

U= why? I don't eat banana's anymore"

S= your learning how to give head" Sandra said grabbing one for her.

U= okey" I said before sucking on the tip of the banana while Elisa smile.

E= okey, do everything I do" ELisa said before pushing half of the banana in her mouth.

U= okey" I whisper before doing what she did, Then she start sucking the tip while her hand stroke the banana?

I did everything she was doing until she push thee banana almost all the way in her mouth.

U= OMG no! I can't do tha-"

I was cut off by Sandra pushing my banana all the way into my mouth from behind me until I gag.

U= ewww, I won't do it"

E= yes you would, your gonna love it later on" Elisa said while eating her banana.

6:32pm

The girls left after giving me one of her sex 'class' which make us laugh a lot, I had just finish my shower and change to some spandex and one of my dad's shirt.

He still hasn't see the dance pole and I don't think he is gonna see the next 3 months, his really focuse on lisa being pregnant, and for some reason fixing one of the guest rooms.

I stand besides my bed looking at the dance pole, I don't remember a lot of the classes but I am sure I can hold myself and do some turns.

U= Alexa play Ignorantes by Bad bunny" I said walking to the pole.

A= Playing Ignorantes by Bad bunny" Alex said before the music started.

I grab the pole as far as I could and wrap my left leg backwards in the pole, I push myself with my other legs and did some turns before It start hurting cause I don't have special short on, so it kind of hurts my privates.

I slowed down and got off the pole, I sigh and walk to my bed, I lay down on my stomach and went through my phone.

L= Elem" Lisa said nocking on my door, I got up and went to the door.