80

Elem pov.

I finish my shower and change into this.

I put on my heels and grab my bag and the kids bag

U= I am sorry I took a lot of time" I said while putting the bags in the table.

M= Don't worry, I made them some food if you don't mind"

U= No, Don't worry" I smile back before I look at Sergio and Ale.

U= OMG NO! we are gonna be late, Why would you do that to your clothes?" I sigh.

They had food all over them.

M= You guys are going out?" Mattia asked me.

U= Yes, I have a meeeting in like 40 minutes and I still have to go and get my car"

M= I can help you and take you there"

U= No mattia, that would be a lot-''

M= Don't be dumb, lets change them so we can leave" I nod and I changed Ale while Mattia changed Sergio.

After we were done we got in Mattia's and he drove to My dad's building, it feels ilegal to say its mine for some reason.

U= You guys stay in my office, if you need something Just call number 7 and ask for whatever you want, I would be in a meeting, love you guys'' I smile while kissing their cheeks.

M= What about me?" Mattia smirk, I roll my eyes playfully and kiss his cheek while he hugged my waist.

U= Okey, bye guys" I grab the folders and walk to the other office where everyone was waiting for me.

U= Sorry, I had family problems"

G= This is why a Female shouldn't be a boss, they always have to be taking care of kid-''

U= Okey, we should start this" I cut off Gabriel.

Oh my god, I got the wrongs folders.

M= Hey Amore, you forgot this Folders" Mattia said while nocking on the window.

U= omg" I whisper while walking to the door and he give me the folders with a smile.

U= Thank you, bye"

He said it back with the kids behind him. I almost laughed at how dumb they looked.

U= Sorry about that" I said after cleaning my throat.

_____________________

Mattia pov.

L= I want ice cream" Lucia said before clicking a bottom on the phone.

M= Hey no Lucia don't touch-''

?= Hey Ms.Alvarado what can I help you with?"

L= I want ice cream"

?= Lucia?"

L= YES!!"

??= I would be there in a minute"

L= bye bye!"

?= Bye" Lucia looked at me and smile before going back to playing with her little car.

Minutes later and some girl walk in with 2 bags and out them in the table.

?= Hey babies, I got you guys ice creams" She smile while taking out some cups and ice cream with spoons.

L= Ice creams!" Luna screams while running to the girl.

?= Ale I got you cookies, I know you don't like ice cream" She said and Ale thank her while grabbing her cookies.

?= Sergio, so handsome as always" She smile while pinching Sergio's cheek.

?= Oh Hey, I am Aledia Diaz, who are you?"

M= I am Mattia Polibio" I said while shaking her hand.

A= I guess your their dad?" She smile and I nod.

A= Now I know from who they got their cute little faces"

M= Thank you" I smile awkwardly back while stretching the back of my neck.

A= Do you want something-''

E= Hey" Elem smile while walking in the office.

M= Hey, how was it?" I asked her while walking to her.

E= It was amazing apart from Gabriel being an asshole"

M= I don't know a lot about this but I can take you home or we can go and get your car"

E= Yes please, thank you so much" She smile while putting a hand on my arm.

M= No problem, lets go" She grab what she needed and said bye to Aledia and we walked out of the building.

We got in my car and I drove to this car pleace where Elem got her car and we put the kids in their carsits.

M= I would see you in friday then"

E= Of course, Bye"

L= bye daddy!"

S= Bye pappa!"

A= bye"

M= Bye guys" I got in my car and drive home.

I took a shower, had dinner, went through my phone for awhile before going to bed.

..... I need ideas ASAP