78

Elem pov

I finish my shower and got out wrapping a towel around me.

I brush my hair, and change into my dress.

I put my shoes on and walk into my room, I grab my bag and phone before going downstairs

Kairi was coming to visit his family and he call me yesterday and ask if we could go out today with the kids and Elisa.

E= I am getting tired of you" Elisa groan while rolling her eyes.

U= For what now?"

E= You have been using dresses non-stop since you had Sergio, and I am getting really jealous of how they look on you and how you can was your whole legs" Elisa said while getting up.

U= Jeez sorry, I told you I wasn't wasting time when I was working out"

E= Yep, Lets go" I nod and we put the kids in the car before getting in.

I drove to the restaurant Kairi told me too and we walked in.

Mattia and Luna were with him, I clean my throat and walk to the table with Sergio in my arms and the twins holding Elisas hands

U= hey". I said while sitting down with Sergio in my lap.

They all said it back and the twins took a sit same with Elisa.

We talked for a little before we orden our food, minutes later everyone had their food and we were all talking.

U= please eat" I said to Alessia who was playing with her food.

She looked at me and give me a little frown, she hadn't eat anything.

I look up and made eye contact with Mattia, he looked away and took a bit of his food.

I look towards Luna who was already looking at me and glance at Alessia.

L= come on baby, I know your hungry" Luna said while fixing Alessia'a hair.

She nod with a small smile and started eating.

I blow a kiss to Luna who playfully roll her eyes and smile.

Sergio was eating from my plate since I wasn't that hungry and he was crying for this plate.

Lucia was eating, she is so good at eating, she eats anything I do.

After some hours of talking we all went home, Luna went with us since she has a Uber but she went with us at the end.

Elisa went up to her room, problaly took one of her naps.