19

Elem pov.

Its been 2 weeks since the argument with Erika, my dad came back from his job trip and decide that it was time for his girlfriend to move in with us.

He was happy for me and Mattia, he didn't see the hickeys because my hair cover them.

Mattia is always over at my house only friday are for the boys and for the girl, Elisa and ale fuck around while Elisa has a boyfriend, and Sandra has this weird relationship with Kairi were they ignore each other and then are all lovey dovey.

Right now me and Mattia are cuddling in my room while my dad makes dinner with Lisa his girl.

M= Princess look at this"  Mattia said showing me his phone.

It was showing me a video of him, he was lip singing? then he lick the toilet ewww I won't kiss him.

U= Tia! why would you do that!?" I ask him making him turn his head to me.

M= look how many people like my video?"  He said ignoring what I ask him.

U= Oh thats a lot, is that in instram-"

M= No, its an app call Tik tok, you should get it"  Mattia said grabbing my phone and got the app before I could say anything.

U= So what is it for?" 

M= You make videos like dance videos, jokes or lip-''

D= Dinner is ready!!"  My dad yell from downstairs.

U= tell me later okey?"  He nod and we went down to the dinning room.

M= thank you"  Mattia said to my dad while he give him a plate with food.

after everyone got food we sit and eat on silence, I could feel some tension but I did't know why or from who. 

D= Mija, we have something to tell you"  My dad said grabbing Lisa's hand.

I nod my head telling him to continue cause I had food in my mouth.please don't be something bad.

D= We are getting merry"  My dad said and I sallow my food before wiping my mouth with a napkin.

U= oh"  I whisper, I didn't know how to feel or what to say and Mattia notice putting his hand on my thigh.

D= Thats all your gonna say?"  My dad ask me sitting up,

U= Sorry, Its just weird but I am really happy for you guys"  I smile feeling a weird thing on my stomach.

L= Thank you" Lisa said and My dad said thank you too with a smile.

M= congrats"  Mattia said and they both thank him with a huge smile.

L= I am pregnant"  Lisa said making me choke in my food, I got up from the table and went to the trashcan with Mattia behind me.

Mattia hit me on my back while I hit my chest until I throw up, it make me want to throw up more but I didn't.

M= Are you okey?"   Mattia ask me and I nod grabbing some water then I spit it on the sink.

M= lets go back in there and congra-''

U= I know thank you"  I said going back to the dinning table.

U= sorry about that, I am so happy, a baby its what we need right now right?" I said with a small smile again.

Mattia congrat them and we had dinner all the time hearing my dad talk about names while Lisa only had 2 month.

Me and Mattia went back to my room while Lisa and my dad watch a movie in the living room.

M= are you okey?"  Mattia ask me making me look at him from my phone.

U= Yeah just surprise from everything"  I said amd he nod

M= lets do some tik toks, I am pretty sure your gonna forget about it"   Mattia said and I nod.

Mattia teach me some dance, and we did it after that we did like 15 videos of us just joking around, we did 7 in my account and 8 on Mattia's.

M= I have to go home Princess'' Mattia said getting up from my bed.

U= aww" I groan throwing my head back and Mattia chuckle cupping my face.

M= I would see you tomorrow Princess" Mattia said before picking my lips.

U= okey baby" I smile and get up from my bed and walk him to the front door.

M= Bye princess"  Mattia said while waving at me, I smile and did a duck face.

He smile and pick my lips but it turn into a make out, his hands slowly going down to my ass.

D= Hey hey hey hey does hands"   My dad said making Mattia pull away from me with a red face.

M= sorry"  Mattia said and my dad nod, mattia pick my lips one last time before he left.

I close the door and lock it before turning back to the stairs but my dad call my name.

U= yeah?"  I said peeking my head to the living room, they were cuddling.

D= Lisa has to talk to you"  My dad said getting up and walk past me to the kitchen.

U= Yeah?"  I ask walking to the living room and sit next to Lisa.

L= Well your dad doesn't want to have the 'talk' so I am gonna tell you something" Lisa said and I nod.

L= Okey, I think you already know what this is"  Lisa said showing me a condom from her purse, I don't want to know why she has one there but okey so I just nod.

L= Yk how it works, You put it in the boy member, so he won't cum inside you and have a baby"  Lisa said and I nod.

This is awkwards asf, Elisa and Sandra already told me about this sex thing and it was awkward for me.

L= but I got you this" Lisa said before taking out a paper and a bottle of pills.

L= You take one of this after you have the nasty nasty, you have to take one everytime at 9pm" Lisa said while I was just looking at her.

U= I don't even have sex"  I said while grabbing the pills and the papers from her hand....

i am in vacation so  i wont post often