63

Mattia pov

Finally its Sunday, My mom let me take the day off of work so I am in my way to Kairi's.

They said they were gonna hung out but I said I couldn't since I thought I was gonna work.

I went to the store first and grab some snacks.

When I got to Kairi's house his mom told me I could wait for them in his room.

They went to the store I guess, then his mom left with Maya to one of her classes.

I layed on his bed while going through my phone with my airpods on listening to music.

I texted Elem if we could meet in the park since I fall asleep yesterday and didn't answer.

She has me block in every app, I tried everything but she doesn't unblock me.

I was about to fall asleep, what the fuck are they doing? thay have been there for like 30 minutes-

K= Yeah but we could- oh  hey"  Kairi said while everyone walks in his room.

Everyone just stand there looking at me while Elem eyes widen.

She looks so cute with her belly.

El= Surprise!!"  Elisa scream trying to break the silence before we heard a loud slapsh.

K= EWWWW!!"  Kairi scream while moving his now wet feet away from Elem.

A= god damn Mattia, you scared her now she peed herself"   Ale said while Elem just stands there holding her belly.

Did she really just peed herself?

K= I can give you some of my clothes if you-''

El= HER FUCKING WATER BROKE!!"  Elisa yell while pushing Kairi and Ale away from Elem who started crying.

E= OMG!! IT HURTS!!"  Elem yell while gripping the door handle.

El= WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!? TAKE HER TO THE CAR!!" Elisa yell.

E= call Lisa!"  I walk to Elem and pick her up, god her baby is heavy.

I carefully walk us downstairs and into Kairi's car, Kairi quickly got in the driver sit while Ale sits in the passenger sit.

The others went with Elisa.

Awww my hand.

E= OMG!!"  Elem scream while gripping my hand harder.

E= OMG NO! I love this dress!"  Elem said while looking down to her belly.

A= Hey atleast you got wax yesterday"  Ale said before him and Kairi burst out laughing.

E= I hate you guys! Kairi if you don't hurry the fuck up!"

K= I don't want to get stop"

E= Hurry up asshole!!"

A= OMG!! Your baby its coming out!"   Ale scream while looking inside of Elem's dress.

M= Stop!"  I said while putting my hand over Elem's coochie.

E= Don't touch me I have a boyfriend!"  Elem yell before she let out a scream of pain.

M= Kairi hurry the fuck up!"

K= I am trying!" 

E= Your hand is not gonna stop her!"  Elem said while gripping my hair.

M= Aww-  ITS A GIRL!?"