Chapter 10- Fire

Deku's POV
-----------------
I knew I couldn't fight him anymore on this. Especially in this state. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's only day one, but he made me so... hungry. Maybe I should have taken the food he bought me, but I just can't accept it. That means I would be giving in to him, and I won't. I'll have to go to the store later today. Maybe after dark? I didn't like sneaking out, but I've done it before. For now, I needed to change. I got back to my dorm and put the loose page in my notebook. Kacchan's scent was all over me. In my hair and on my clothes. It wasn't helping anything. His scent scared me. I knew it had the potential to make me hurt him. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower, rinsing him off of me.

Soon after I got out of the shower, I put on some casual clothes. A white tee-shirt, and some black sweatpants. I finished, but I started to feel uneasy. I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head, and grabbed onto my chair for support. The room was spinning. I staggered over to my bed and flopped down, breathing heavily. What's going on? This has never happened before. I feel like I'm on fire.

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
That stupid nerd left the food I got him. I don't know why he wanted me to stay out of it so bad. I helped him before and I didn't tell anyone. Maybe I'm missing something? I still didn't get to ask him what he meant when he said he hurt me. I get the feeling he's not telling me something. It would be so much fucking easier if he would just be completely honest with me. He asked why I want to help, but really I don't know myself.

I covered for him, and it was a lot of work, but I don't think that's what made me want to help him so badly. It's because everyone believed me right away. Most of them, without a second thought, believed that I would do something like that to Deku. Even Kirishima. I didn't realize how little I tell Kirishima that he's cool. I miss him. I hated the way he looked at me. If everyone thinks I could be that bad, maybe I am. And I know I have been mean to Deku before, and I'm not that nice on a regular basis, but I would never do something like that to him. And what Todoroki said... I make him cry? I put my head in my hands. Shit. I guess I sort of knew, but imagining his crying face now... it hurts. No wonder he thinks I hate him.

Maybe some fresh air would make me feel better. I left my room and walked downstairs. No one spoke to me. Big surprise. I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, then sat down on one of the couches. Alone. A few minutes passed, then to my surprise, and disappointment, Icy hot walked over to me. The way he was walking was lower down than usual, like he was ready to fight somebody.

"Where is Midoriya?" He asked. Now that I think about it, he should be down here. This is where I assumed he'd go.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I yelled back.

"He went to talk to you."

"And?"

"You left and went out and came back with grocery bags."

"Mhm?"

"He didn't leave your room. And I haven't seen him since." People's eyes wander over to us, attracted by what was becoming a scene.

"You fucking stalker. What is he, your boyfriend?" He tensed. Ohh, I see. "Its not my fault he likes my room Icy hot. Last time I checked, he can hang out wherever he wants. And I guess he wants to be with me." I smirked a little. I couldn't help it.

I tried my best.

Sort of...

"I am trying to protect him from you. You realize he is too good for you right? You don't deserve all of the second chances he gives you." Yes. I know that already.

"..hmm." I laughed a little.

"What?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Oh nothing. I just distinctly remember a certain someone telling you to "leave it alone." I made air quotes in the air. He scowled. "Is the guard dog disobeying his orders?"

"You shouldn't be eavesdropping on private conversations, Bakugo." He threw me a disapproving, angry look.

"Like you're one to talk." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What was in the bags?" He inquired. I don't like the tone of his voice.

"Why should I tell you?" This is stupid. "Or better question, why do you ask?"

"Because, I told you, I am trying to protect Midoriya from you!" He grabbed my collar.

You wanna fucking go!?

"And you're doing a really good job of that, aren't you?" I smirked. He gritted his teeth, and balled up his fist.

"Maybe he's avoiding you?" I said.

"Why would he-"

"We talked about how annoying you are. He seemed pretty mad. He got all worked up and everything." I leaned in closer so only he could hear me. "It kind of turned me on." I stared into his eyes, and saw them become nearly swallowed by anger. Flames started to activate on his left side, leading to him scorching my collar.

Then Uraraka walked over to us. Everyone was staring at this point. She gently put her hand on half and half's arm. He looked at her for a moment, and sighed. He let go and walked outside.

"Bakugo, do you know where Izuku is?" She asked. She looked worried. Maybe I should be, too. Maybe I messed with him too much?

"If I had to guess, I would say his room." I said. He said thanks when he left, but I have a hunch he wants to avoid me, too.

"Okay." She looked down, then up at me. "Sorry about that. I'm going to go check on him." Was she sorry about Icy Hot? Why? Deku and her were talking earlier, and it looked like they made up. Maybe he told her the truth? Does that mean I can tell Kirishima? I should wait and ask him, just to be safe.

I looked over at Kirishima who was looking right at me. Instead of angrily looking away like I usually do, I just waited for him to look away. Which he did, after a few seconds. He looked conflicted. If Deku did make up with round face, why didn't he tell me? There was so much we didn't talk about. But... I guess I can take the blame for that... I got a little carried away. I couldn't help it, his face was incredible, and the cute noises he made were even better. It's not like I'm attracted to that nerd, but that... that was... nice. Kirishima is the only one who knows I'm gay. He was super cool about it, even when I asked him not to tell anyone. I guess Half and half guessed too. I don't care about anyone's opinions or anything. Everyone just makes drama out of the smallest things. That's another reason I missed Kirishima. He was the best friend I've ever had. I'll ask Deku how much I can tell him later.

Half and half walked back in, still scowling. Dumbass. He plopped down next to Four eyes, and asked about Uraraka.

Then Uraraka came barreling down the stairs. I straightened in my seat.

"Deku needs help!"

A/n thanks for reading.