Chapter 48- Kisses (part 1)

Deku's POV
-----------------
I start walking down the stairs. Uraraka greets me halfway.

"Okay," she yanks my arm down so she's next to my ear, "it's on. He said his rule is you obviously can't kiss him first." I nod. "I'm gonna go start cooking up ideas with Kirishima. Remember, stay on him like a tattoo okay?" She's way too into this.

"He doesn't think you can do it, so he's gonna try to make you chicken out. Do. Not. Let him. You can do it! Now go!"

"O-okay." She sends me on my way with a hearty shove. I glare at her one time before I focus my attention on the objective.

I scan the room, and find Kacchan sitting on the couch, watching the news or something. I take a deep breath, and walk over to him. I don't make eye contact, or even look at his face. I just kind of awkwardly sit down next to him.

I blur of motion in the corner of my eye catches my attention. I look over to Uraraka who was frantically waving her arms in the air.

She mouths 'ON TOP' putting one hand on top of the other.

I raise both of my eyebrows at her in a 'WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?'

'ON. TOP.' she glares at me with determination. I glare right back, and we stare at each other for a few seconds. Full on wild west stare down. But eventually I back down. I sigh, cursing myself internally for what was about to happen.

I reach my hand out and set it on Kacchan's leg. I stare down at the floor, not daring to look at him. I slowly slide myself onto his lap. I sit stiffly, my hands on my knees facing forward, my back straight. I hear Kacchan laugh.

"Whatcha doin' Sunshine?" He asks leaning forward pressing his chest into my back.

"I-I'm seducing you." I inform him, still blushing furiously and staring at the floor. He laughs again. "D-don't laugh..."

"You can't even look at me." I can hear his smile.

"I can." I say. Thinking about the smug look that's probably on his face is enough to make me want to get off of him. "I'm just choosing not to."

"Hmm... I see." He slides his hand around my waist under my shirt, and he starts pulling at the hem of my shorts. I gasp.

"K-kacchan, what are you doing!?" I whisper yell, glancing around the room. There are only a few students down here but still.

"I'm telling you right now, you're not going to win." He whispered in a low voice in my ear.

This is just like what Uraraka said. He's going to try to make me chicken out. This is a test! If I can't handle this, then I shouldn't even be playing this game. Nice try Kacchan.

I lean back into his body and tilt my head back too, my lips now dangerously close to his ear, submitting to him completely.

"You can do whatever you want to me. I'm winning this." I feel him tense under me. A second later I feel something hard pressing into my back. Wow really, that's all it took? I giggle a little.

"...Deku, get off." He says.

"Why, Kacchan?" I ask, feigning innocence.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, get the fuck off." I giggle, and slide slowly off of him, and I hear him groan quietly as I do.

"Whatever you say, Kacchan." I smile at him, still clinging to his arm.

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
This is round faces fault. Deku would never do something like this, or say something like that if it wasn't for her! I'm gonna kill her. I am going to kill her.