Chapter 27- Games

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
My calm silence was rudly interupted with a knock on the door. I ignore it obviously, but Kirishima doesn't. Annoying.

"Come on in!" He yells, further destroying my peace and quiet. Oh well.

Round face walks in with a shit load of paints and brushes and a roll of blank poster paper. I sigh, and heave myself up into a sitting position.

"Sorry! This is all I had on hand." She says, setting everything in the middle of the floor.

"No, that's perfect Uraraka." Kirishima says, moving down to help her organize the supplies.

"Oh, wow. We're actually gonna get work done?" I ask sarcastically.

"Obviously. " She rolls her eyes. "Now, I think she should probably have me and Bakugo's quirks, and the enhancements of Kirishima's and Deku's."

"SHE? Oh nononono. HE can have whoever's quirks, but the costume needs to be the manly-ist!" Kirishima says loudly.

Uraraka pouts and crosses her arms.

"Thats not fair at all! All of you are boys, how am I supposed to win this!?" She complains.

"Exactly! The majority are boys, so the character should be a boy too! Not that girls can't be manly. Just. This one. Should be a boy." Smooth.

"No!" She turns her nose up at him. He crosses his arms in annoyance. I myself, am quite amused.

"How about... we play a game for it! Winner decides the gender!" Kirishima yells pointing at Uraraka.

"You're on!" She yells back, sticking her tounge out at him.

"I spoke too soon." I roll my eyes. They're not gonna do shit. I'm going to be left with all the fucking work.

"How about a game of spin the bottle!" She yells. They're so noisy.

"How is anyone supposed to win that!?" He yells. Heh heh. I could win that.

"Not kissing idiot! We spin and who ever it lands on has to answer a question."

"Sounds lame." I say.

"Bakugo, what is your favorite thing about Izuku?" She asks, with an unammusd expression.

"I- wha.. what the hell kinda question is that!?" I turn my head away from her so she doesn't see me blushing.

She holds her hand out to me in a "see" motion. "If you can't or don't answer the question, you're out. Last man standing wins!" She looks so proud. "And if you lose, you have to do a dare too."

"Oh, cool! You're going down Uraraka!" Kirishima yells.

They clear the floor of all productive materials, and Kirishima runs downstairs to find a glass bottle. Before he goes, Uraraka grabs his by the sleeve and whispers something in his ear. He nods then rushes out. Weirdos. I'm just not going to answer the first question I get. I don't care about the gender. I just want to get the thing over with.

Shitty hair was dumb enough to leave me with Uraraka alone. Now I have to sit here in awkward silence for who knows how long. She's just sitting on the floor staring at me.

"You excited to play?" She breaks the silence.

"Not really." I say.

"I bet Deku will have fun." She prods.

"Probably." He likes dumb games so he'll have fun. That makes one of us. I have better things to do.

"So you're gonna give up right away, yeah?" She asks, leaning back against Kirishima's dresser.