Chapter 50- Kisses (Part 3) ⚠️

⚠️ SMUT, like a lot, like a LOT A LOT

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
His boxers slid easily down to the floor, releasing his hard on which was now red from neglect. It springs out at me, ready and waiting.

I promised him this would feel good, but I really don't know what I'm doing. It's not like I suck dick on a regular basis. Though I do have some prior knowledge. I've done plenty of... research on the subject. Guess I'll just figure it out as I go.

He doesn't seem too embarrassed anymore. The look in his eyes is kind of dazed and absent. But with the shaky breaths leaving his parted lips, and the way his body is acting, trembling under my slight touches, he seems... excited.

"You're okay with this, Deku? You're sure?" I ask, wanting to make sure he's thinking clearly.

He nods, slowly but without hesitation.

I've never seen him so needy before. He doesn't just look like he wants this; I think if I were to get up and walk away right now, he would pull me back in and beg me to continue. I would never do that to him of course, but it is an interesting idea.

"Alright," I smile up at him, "I promise I'll be gentle." His face flushes even more, which really should be impossible at this point.

I start by tracing a finger lightly down the underside of his aching member from base to tip.

"Mmmh~" the simple action earned a soft moan.

I try to figure out what feels best for him, easily wrapping my hand around it and loosely stroking him a few times, and paying close attention to his reactions. He would groan and lean his head back.

He's never experienced anything like this before, so he's probably a little nervous. Still, he trusts me completely with something as sacred as his body; letting me do as I please, even though he doesn't know what to expect.

...Which means I could probably tease him and edge him as long as I want to, and he'd just accept that as part of the process...

As nice as that thought is and as fun as that sounds, I should focus on making him feel good. Sort of, ease him into it.

Play nice. Or something like that.

"I'm gonna start slow, okay?" I inform him, still stroking him gently and looking up at him, waiting for the go ahead.

"K-kay," he preemptively brings one of his hands to the top of my head, placing it lightly as if he were unsure of the action.

I remove my warm palm from him, the cold rush of air sending a quick shiver up his spine. Before he can recover, I replace it with the warmth from my tongue, dragging it slowly up one side of his shaft, fascinated by its smooth texture. I do the same to the other side, then repeat. One side, then the other, sometimes underneath, slow and meticulous; every now and then pressing my tongue hard against him, and he'd let out curious and squeamish mewls.

Once I think he's good and ready, I pull away just a bit so I can look at his pretty expression, all the while rubbing small circles against the smooth skin under the head, which was apparently very sensitive.

"O-oh my God," he tries to control his trembling body, toes curling and knees bending together slightly to keep him upright. "Oh God, oh fuck-" he groans, gripping my hair tighter as I continue the motion with a little more pressure.

I small smile appears on my face, as I remove my hand from him once again and place both of them gently on his hips.

"I'm gonna keep going, okay?" He nodded quickly, lips pouty and pressed together like he was upset at me, maybe for stopping when I did or going as slowly as I am.