Chapter 15- Yes

Deku's POV
-----------------
I wake up in a warm bed. It feels... softer than usual. And it smells so much like Kacchan.

I hold the blanket up to my nose and take a long deep breath. It really does smell like him... wait. I open my eyes and look around. This is Kacchan's bed!

I sit up frantically. I don't even remember falling asleep!? Where's Kacchan? I throw the blanket to the side and hop out of bed. Then I hear a weird sound. Like a "agh," or more like a "humph." What was... I look down and see, Kacchan? I jumped down right on his stomach.

"Get the fuck off, nerd!" He turned his body, grabbing my ankles, causing me to go tumbling to the floor.

"Oww." I say as I crash onto the floor. "What am I doing here!?" I gasp a little. "Did you kidnap me??"

"Fuck, no!" I don't remember anything from yesterday... hmm. I was talking to Todoroki and he... right. Then I was crying and I guess I fell asleep. But how did I get here, and why was Kacchan on the floor?

"You came in here at 5 in the fucking morning, and assaulted me!"

"No I-" oh I woke up and I didn't feel good... I did walk over here, but assaulted!? No way... but I did get in bed with him... and I felt his chest... Oh God! Did I assault him??

He sat up and stared at me, I feel my face go red. "S-sorry..." he gave up his bed for me to sleep in his room?

"Do you not remember?" Kacchan asked, he looks annoyed.

"N-no.." I feel so bad for not remembering.

"You came in with a fever. Did something happen?" He looks concerned now. Him asking that, and me trying to put together the words to tell him... I feel like crying all over again.

I don't want to talk about it, or think about it anymore. I just open my arms and reach them out. I look down shyly. What am I doing? Kacchan hates hugs. I started to put my arms down.

"If you want something you have to ask for it." I could hear his smile. I look up at him, a little shocked, and a little confused.

But I do want a hug...

"C-can you.." I can't do this, this is way too embarrassing!

"Yeah?" He says as he inches closer. Why is my heart beating so fast!?

"...hugme..." I mumble quietly.

"What was that?" He teases.

I look up at him now, he is sitting between my open arms, smirking. "Can you hug me? P-please?" I ask. He embraced me tightly and I put my head snuggly in the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around him.

"Was that so hard, Deku?"

Yes. It was.

He broke away and got up. He walked over to his closet and chose a shirt to put on. I looked down at myself, realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt. What was I thinking!? I need a shirt.

"Kacha-" I was interrupted with a sweatshirt being thrown in my face. He doesn't say anything, and instead, he walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

A few minutes go by, and Kacchan walks out, wearing a plain red tee-shirt and black shorts. His hair was all spiked up like usual, but for some reason, I think he looks nice. I had on his sweatshirt. It was all black with a white skull logo on the front. It was a bit oversized, the sleeves went over my hands, giving me a slight case of sweater paws. The shirt went to about the middle of my thighs. I had on the same blue shorts I was wearing last night.

"I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat. Coming with?" He asks.

"Let me just use the bathroom real quick?" I replied.