Chapter 21- Apologies

Deku's POV
-----------------
I can't stop myself from laughing in delight. This free, floating feeling is amazing! No hunger, the incredible taste of his blood in my mouth. I can't move, I just stay laying on the ground laughing in my state of extacy.

"Deku... are you.... okay?" Kacchan says between heavy breaths. I sit myself up to look at him, a shaky smile still imprinted on my face. My narrowed eyes took in the lovely sight before me.

Kacchan was leaning back against his bed, his elbows rested on his knees. Covered in blood and breathing heavily, his shirt torn exposing his muscular chest and abs, his face still bright red. He looked tired, like he could barely keep his eyes open, but he was looking at me anyways. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of me. Is it because I'm smiling? Who knows. But the way he looks... covered in his own blood... hardly able to keep himself upright... he looks so... pretty? Yeah. He looks pretty.

"Here, let me get you some water." He said, heaving himself up. He staggered only a few feet to the bathroom before crashing to the floor. He grunted as he hit the ground but didn't move.

I small giggle left my mouth. To think, big bad Kacchan, who can take on the world all by himself is in this state, because of me... its wonderful!

"Can you stop fucking laughing dumbass! It's creeping me out!" Kacchan yelled. Huh? I snap back to reality at the familiar sound of his raised voice. What was I thinking!? I rush over to his side placing my hand lightly on his shoulder, and I start to help him into a sitting position.

"Kacchan! Are you okay!? I'm so sorry!" I cant believe myself. I shouldn't be around him. Forget the blood. Forget everything. I hurt him, and I laughed at the sight of it. I enjoyed it. I am a monster. I dont deserve to have him in my life. I dont deserve to live. I dont-

"Whatever you're thinking... fucking stop." He said, glaring at me. "I'm fine."

"No you're not! I swear I didn't mean to!" What's wrong with me!? I really liked it. I started backing away from him. "And I kissed you without you saying it was okay! I'm so sorry! I know how terrible it is, please, please forgive me!"

I got upset at Todoroki for it, but in the end, I did the same exact thing. I'm such a hypocrite. I mean it was only for blood, but thats no excuse.

He grabed my wrist abruptly, his grip was weak, but he still managed to pull me to the ground in front of him.

"Don't be stupid Deku, you're covered in blood. You can't go anywhere." He relaxed a little. "Are you okay?" I dont know. There is something wrong but I dont know what. I have no words. I dont know how to express what I'm feeling. I just embrace Kacchan resting my head on his chest. He hugs back, though its not as strong as he normally hugs me. I should go get him some water. I cant belive he's worried about me. He can't even stand.

"Kacchan," I say pulling away from him, and looking down. I then noticed out two, very obvious, boners. We both laugh awkwardly, as I feel my face go bright red and I turn away from Kacchan's also red face. "C-can you get on the bed?" I say, trying to ignore it.

"Why? Are you gonna try to fuck me again?" He asks still smiling.

"What!? No, I didnt- It was because- I-I would never- I seriously, I just-"

"Deku, I'm kidding." He said chuckling, placing his hand on my head and ruffling my messy hair. "Yeah, I can get on the bed."

I help him stand up and move him onto the bed, my face still impossibly red. He lays down and I run to the bathroom to get him a glass of water, and one for myself. We sit next to each other on the bed, and start drinking. The cool water was refreshing, but it cleared most of the blood from my mouth. I shouldn't be, but I'm a little sad.