Chapter 32- Talk ⚠️

⚠️ very slight smut

Deku's POV
-----------------
Kacchan walks over to me in an angry fashion, and hands me the glass filled half way with his blood. He has a mix of sadness and anger painted on his face. His eyebrows furrowed, and his mouth turned down into a frown. I accept the glass, so as to not spill blood all over his bed.

"A-are you okay?" I ask, glancing up at him. Although we've grown a lot closer this last week, some part of me is still a little afraid to talk to him, for fear of making him angry. It's not like I'm not used to it, but I still don't like it when he yells at me.

"I'm fucking fine!" He yells and turns to the bathroom, stomping in and slamming the door behind him. I can hear water running so I assume he is rinsing his arm in the sink, scrubbing the trail of dry blood off, and cleaning his open wounds. After a few minutes he walks back out, staring coldly at me.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He glares into my eyes. I stand up carefully, setting the glass down on his nightstand, and walking closer to him.

"Kacchan, please tell me what's wrong. I-if I did something I didn't mean-"

"Are you fucking serious!?" He crosses his arms, and yells down at me. I flinch, but I don't back down.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why you're upset, Kacchan." His eyes narrow, and he stares at me as if it should be obvious. After a few seconds of me not reacting, he brushes past me, bumping my shoulder aggressively, and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you going to fucking eat, or not?" He says, in a cold sharp tone, grabbing the glass and tilting it side to side, observing the thick red substance mindlessly.

"W-what? Umm I will, but can you please tell me what the matter is?" I turn around in a sort of confused daze.

"Aren't you hungry?" His tone is aggressive.

"T-thats not important right now!" I don't exactly yell, but I say louder. Can't he just drop the eating thing.

"NOT IMPORTANT!?" He yells, slamming the glass back down on the nightstand. I bring my arms in front of me defensively. "Just five seconds ago, you were sitting here, fucking dying!" I take a step back. I haven't heard him this angry at me in a while. I forgot what it felt like. "Are you fucking stupid!? Eat when you're hungry!"

My hands ball into fists, and despite my best effort, tears spring to my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry *hic* I d-don't understand *hic* why you're m-mad at me." I sob. He sits, listening to me cry for a moment. He stays quiet, and the room fills with my hitched breaths, and loud sobs. 

He holds his hair in his hand, and sighs.

"Come here." He instructs. I open my eyes, and find my way to him, despite the blurriness. I try to hold in my tears and sobs the best I can. He, to my surprise, opens his arms to me, and lets me crawl onto his lap while he embraces me.

"I'm sorry!" I let out the tears I was pointlessly holding in, and cry into him.

"I'm not mad at you. Calm down." He says softly, rubbing my back in comforting circular motions with his right hand, as his left still had two large gashes in it.

"Why—are you—upset?" I grab the back of his shirt tighter. I hate when people are mad at me. Especially Kacchan.

"Breathe, Deku." He reminds me. I get control of my breathing a bit better, and he continues. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad. I was just worried about you."

"But why *sob* did you *hic* yell at mee?" I cry, exhaling the last word, and crying louder. Saying that he's angry at me out loud just make me more distraught.