Chapter 14- No ⚠️

⚠️ unconsensual touching, please please please don't read if that will make you uncomfortable.

Deku's POV
-----------------
It was fun talking to Ura and Kacchan. They were bickering most of the time, but Kirishima and I just laughed along. Kirishima is really cool, and I hope I get to know him better.

After they ate, I went upstairs to my room. Kacchan was going to come with me, but I told him he should hang out with Kirishima. He agreed reluctantly, and stayed behind. It's been maybe an hour or so since then. Now I'm finishing the homework that went along with the notes Kacchan gave me. I want to finish everything today so I can have a rest day tomorrow. These last two days feel like they have lasted a month.

A knock on the door startled me, breaking my concentration on my work. It's probably Kacchan coming to ask if I've decided yet. Honestly I haven't had a lot of time to think about it, because I've been working, but it would still be nice to see him again. "It's open!" I yelled at the door. Then Todoroki walked in. I feel my eyebrows tilting down into a scowl.

"Were you expecting Bakugo?" He asked. It didn't really sound like a question, though. More like a statement.

"Do you need something?" I say coldly. He just closes the door and walks in, much to my dismay. "Todoroki I'm working."

"But you said I could come in." He retorts.

"I didn't say you could come in." I respond, showing my obvious dislike for him. If he came in to apologize, I would forgive him, of course. But coming in and making comments about Kacchan was not a great start. He is standing next to me at my desk now.

"Midoriya."

"Ye-'' I turn to look at him, ready for a much needed apology. But instead Todoroki kneels down, and I am met with Todoroki grabbing both sides of my face and pulling me into an abrupt kiss. The kiss was angry and desperate. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. I took a moment, but quickly shook off the shock, and pushed him off of me, panting. "What the hell are you doing!?" I felt tears start to well up in my eyes, tears of fear but more than that, anger.

"Midoriya, I like you." I just stared in shock at him. I had no idea. Either way, that was not the way to confess.

"... I'm sorry but I don't like you like that." He is looking at me with an unreadable face. "I don't like guys, Todo."

"Yes you do Midoriya. You like Bakugo."

"What are you talking about? No I-"

"Yes you do. I see the way you look at him. Always like you owe him something." He cut me off. I looked at Kacchan like that, because I felt bad.

"Todoroki, no I-"

"But you need to understand that he is a bad person. He hurts people. He has been hurting you for years, and Midoriya, I haven't hurt you once, and I never will. I can... no, I will take better care of you than Bakugo." I can't believe this. "I'm sorry I kissed you, I probably scared you, I just don't know how else to make you understand. I am better than him."

"...get out." I don't have anything else kind to say to him. I don't want to see him anymore.

"Midoriya, I know it's hard to come to terms with liking guys. It took me a while too, but-"

"Get the fuck out!" I stand up looking down at him. I feel like crying, but I don't want to give Todoroki the power to make me cry. I could feel more anger boiling up inside of me.

"Midoriya, I'm sorry. Bakugo is a bad influence on you. He will use you and then drop you. He's hurt you, but I won't ever let you be hurt again."

"You're hurting me right now! I told you to leave!" I was yelling pretty loudly now, but part of me is hoping that people hear and know what a jerk Todoroki is being.