Chapter 12- Thank you

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
Shit! I swear if it's fucking Half and Half... Deku's eyes are back to normal, but I didn't see him retract his fangs. I thought I locked the door, but I must have forgotten. The door creaks open, blinding me with a bright light. I squint my eyes, trying to see who it is. Then.... wait... Kirishima?

Kirishima walks in cautiously, followed by Uraraka. What are they doing here? I understand Round Face, but Kirishima?

"Izuku, Are you okay!?" Uraraka pushes past Kirishima and kneels by us, placing her hand on Deku's back. I felt Deku tighten his grip on my shirt. Was he scared? "What's wrong?" She said softer. I couldn't just yell at them to get out. She's Deku's friend, and I don't want to risk hurting Kirishima's opinion of me any more.

"He just doesn't feel well." I lie. She asked what was wrong, so I guess my assumption about her knowing was wrong.

"Do you need anything?" He didn't respond to her question, and just continued to cry into me, softly.

"Could you get him a glass of water?" I ask, I know she is worried about Deku, and she cares about him, so as long as she's useful, I won't tell them to leave. She looked up at me, and paused, then nodded her head and rushed out of the room, leaving me and Kirishima alone with Deku. He looks... confused, or suspicious? I can't tell. He stood in silence for a moment, just looking at Deku.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I told you, he doesn't feel well." He turns his eyes to the floor, and stiffens slightly. He looks like he is holding something in.

"I mean... before. What really happened?" I don't answer. "Uraraka made a good point earlier. She said if you had really done all that bad stuff to Midoriya, then why would he ask to see only you." I don't know what Deku told Uraraka, but if what we say doesn't match, they will both know we are lying. "So, what really happened?" I look down at Deku. His crying quieted some.

"..." I have to say something but I can't think of anything. Fuck. It has to be something realistic... something he would believe, and something I wouldn't want to tell our class.

"I confessed to Deku." What was I thinking!? That's not realistic at all. Well that was fucking stupid. He stood there in shock. "And...he turned me down." It hurt to say that one. As if stupid Deku would reject someone as awesome as me. That is even less realistic!

Deku stopped crying, and looked up at me. His face is all red and puffy, from all the crying. He stared up at me in confusion and shock. I almost laughed, but I managed to hold it in. It looks like his fangs are gone.

"..oh.." Kirishima said. "I'm sorry..." He looked down again, a sad look on his face, guilty too. He believes me!? This is fucking hilarious.

"It's okay." I looked back to Deku, still staring at me. I place my hand on his warm freckled face, and gently wipe the tears from it. "I'm over it now." I smiled a little more than I wanted to. I couldn't help it. He looked so sweet. Deku's face became even more red. He buried face in my chest again, to hide from me. Cute.

Suddenly Uraraka walks in again, with a glass of water in her hands. Deku looks up to her this time. I release him from the hug so he could turn to her. He does, then he reaches up to take the glass from her. "Feel better?" She asked with a warm, worried smile.

"... a little." He took a sip, and wiped his face with his shirt. He sighed and leaned back against the wall. He looked much better. I relaxed a little too. That was fucking stressful.

"Can you close the door, Kirishima?" Uraraka and I were thinking the same thing, but she said it first. He closed the door, turned the lights on, and came and sat facing me and Deku. Round face did the same.