Chapter 18- Plan

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
I carefully picked Todoroki up and carried him to the shower. I took off his clothes and washed him off. Luckily, he was out cold. I brought him back to his room, and changed him into some pajamas I found on the floor, neatly stacked next to his bed. I placed him on his bed and put his blanket over him. He looked completely fine, and his breathing was more steady now. I left and closed the door.

Deku was in the shower when I got back. I striped the bed, and hid the sheets under his bed. We would have to hide them until laundry day, or it might be easier to just throw them away when I get the chance. I put new sheets on his bed and looked around the room for anything suspicious. Nothing looks out of the ordinary.

Deku walked out not too long after, dressed in some All Might pajamas. I showed him the spot under the bed and we rolled up his uniform, and shoved it under. Luckily, he has another uniform so everything should be fine. I look over to the clock. Its almost 3 in the morning now. Fuck.

"Deku, you should go to sleep now." He nodded quietly, as I stood up and walked to the door to leave.

"K-kacchan..." his voice broke. Is he going to cry? I dont want him to cry again. I turned to look at him. He looked like he had a lot to say.

"I... thank you... c-can you stay here?" He forced out.

"...sure." I need to shower, but I guess I could do it here. "I'm gonna shower. Be out in a sec?" He nodded again and sat on his bed.

My shower was cold, as there was no hot water left. But I didn't mind. Deku didn't have any clothes that fit me, except some over sized sweatpants his mom got him by mistake. I tossed my bloodied uniform under the bed with his, and layed down on his bed. He was still sitting in the same position staring intensity at the floor.

"Deku?" I said, while placing my hand lightly on his leg. He jumped at the touch. "S-sorry. " I didn't mean to startel him. Or maybe he just wasn't comfortable with me touching him.

"Y-yeah?"

"... you should lay down now." He nodded and layed down. He was laying on the very edge of the bed, clearly keeping a distance between us.

"Can I?" I said, holding my arm over him. He hesitated before nodding. I place my hand in the middle of his back and pulled him closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his smaller body, and snuggled into him. I think I must have let out a sigh, because a second later, Deku pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan." He didn't look sad, or angry really. He looked almost emotionless. I assume he is just drained.

"Its okay. Its just a mistake, but everything is fine now. I dont know how we are going to convince Todoroki that every thing was just a dream, but I dont think there is much else we could do." I dont think Deku is stable yet, so I don't want to make him think about too much.

"...I can, make him forget." ...make him forget? Oh yeah! Deku can erase memories! Thank fuck.

"Perfect! Can you do it now?" He shook his head no.

"I can only erase memories at night after I sleep..." it was almost 4, but the sun doesn't rise until 6-ish.

"At night, or before the sun rises?" He contemplated for a second.

"I dont know. I dont erase memories often. It takes a lot of energy."

"Well you should at least try, okay? If it doesn't work, then we can figure something else out."

"...sure okay." There was still something wrong, but I dont know what words to say to make him understand that everything is fine...

"I dont feel satisfied..." he said.