Chapter 57- Balance

Bakugo POV
----------------
"W-wait-" I stare frozen in shock at Deku. What the hell was happening? He knows I was joking, right? Is he joking, too? 

He looks seriously, dreamily down into my eyes. He's not joking. 

I should probably stop him, right? If he thinks he owes me this, it's wrong to let him do it, right? Even if... even if he's already starting... even if his milky pail skin looks impossibly soft and his waist is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Deku, wait, I wasn't serious," I blurt out before I let myself get any more distracted. He pauses briefly, and a small mischievous smile appears on his face. He leans down, lips next to my ear and one delicate hand on my chest.

"Oh, come on~ we both know you love this shit." I feel my whole body stutter at his words, and the shock and disorientation allow him time to continue slowly peeling his shirt up and off. As it slides up, more and more of his hips and soft stomach are revealed, and an anxious anticipation starts stirring my already scrambled thoughts. A few deliciously agonizing seconds later, the fabric is finally lifted high enough to expose his flushed perky nipples, and I just about choked when I saw them. Jesus.... I don't know what the hell got into him, but whatever it is, I want to be next.

His shirt is completely off and tossed aside long before I recover from that line.

"Uh-" his hand is back on my chest again, traveling up to the back of my neck as I try to spark up any of the busted fuses in my brain. "Deku, I—" 

"Stop thinking so much," he leads my hand to the back of one of his thighs, coaxing me to hold the weight of it, soft skin squishing in my palm. My breath quickens. 

"You... you're not doing this cuz you think you owe me right? You're doing it cuz you wanna? You want this?" I ask, eyes still glued to his chest while I gently lead him onto my lap.

"Yes, please." He breathes, hot and seductive into the crook of my neck.

"Thank fucking god." I stop with the slow and careful, and yank him towards me, his hips crash into mine. One hand grips the nape of his neck while the other is firmly placed on his low back. Without even trying he arches just right so I can lean in and lap at his nipples with my tongue. He holds my shoulders for stability, shuddering at the sudden change in pace.

I grind my hips against him ever so slightly, and the noise he let out was borderline pornographic. I pull us both against the headboard so I can lean back and admire his pretty chest more easily. His perfect thighs straddle my lap and allow me to hold his hips hard against mine so any slight movement gave him friction.

I'm playing with each of his adorable buds roughly with my mouth but gently with my fingers, feeling his body jolt at each new sensation and not letting the process become predictable. I could tell every small jerk of his body or shift in his position felt good by the way he'd groan and occasionally draw out the motion like he needed more of it.

I like feeling bigger than him. I like that he feels small and fragile in my hands like I could break him in half. Even more than that, I like how he behaves... as if he'd just let me. It's like he somehow knows some of my stupid secret fantasies and acts them out for me like a lewd little bunny that just wants to please me.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous," I groan into him, rolling my tongue over a fresh mark. He whimpers and rubs against me, letting out a stuttery moan.

After a while of toying with him, his newly sensitized body squirms more and more with every touch, each movement causing another brush of his lower half against mine. He can't help but to spread his legs just a little more to allow for more contact.

"K-kacchan, this— I want this to fe-el good for you, too," Deku says between sharp breaths. I raise my head and look into his eyes with a smile. I roll my hips against him hard, and his jaw falls open, pretty eyes fluttering shut.

"You don't think this feels good for me?" I ask with a smile.

"I-I mean, yes but I want it to... to feel good like it feels good to m-me." He's breathing quickly. I smile playfully.

"Oh? You wanna suck on mine too? Go for it, I don't mind." True statement. His face turns bright red and his eyes widen with embarrassed shock. 

"N-no, I meant um... I... mhh... I always feel like you make me f-feel good but... um I don't make you feel good?" I can't hide the confusion and shock on my face very well apparently, he shifts his eyes away from mine and his shoulders drop some. "Nevermind, sorry, I— whatever you want to do is fine."

I have to find my words before I say something stupid, so I sit in silence for a moment. I relax my hold on him, gripping him less lustfully and more for comfort or protection. I didn't know he felt like that. I didn't think there was a problem with how we do things at all. I'd much rather do things for him than have him do things for me. That just feels wrong. I don't like any kind of gifts or favors. I hate them actually. Maybe that's why I wasn't thinking about something like that.

Now that I think about it, whenever it comes to physical stuff, I only ever think about Deku. That just feels natural. But I know he has a lot of insecurities about not feeling wanted... I wonder if he's been worrying about it. He worries about everything.

"Hey," I say soft but serious, hand that was previously on his neck sliding its way up to hold his face. I lean in. "I do feel good." He nods out of courtesy, but I can tell that he doesn't believe me. "You're so fucking hot... I just— I feel incredibly knowing I'm the one who gets to make you feel good..."

"Oh?" His face is an even brighter red.

"I wasn't really thinking about... myself. I just don't... ugh fuck." Stupid fucking emotions. "This is good. This is what I want. I— if you want more... involved... stuff we could‐ talk about that too?" I cringe at my words. I hate these conversations, I don't care how important they are, I never know what to say.

"No, I just... I like this too, I didn't know if you wanted more but were holding back for my sake..."

"So you're okay with this?" I ask.

"If you're happy with it, so am I." He smiles a shy smile, eyes closed and shoulders rising to his ears happily.

"I am. Fuck, I'm so happy." I go back to grinding into him softly and he lets a beautiful stuttered gasp escape.

"I-I'm happy too... I like it... so much," he sighs, pretty eyes rolling back in his head.

"Good. I want you to tell me what you like." I mumble against his skin, attending to his chest once again. I suck hard on the right side of his chest, filling my mouth with the swollen, sensitive skin. He trembles.

"I like your mouth." He groans as he throws his head back. "Mmph and your hands..." He's twitching as I leave a trail of kisses up to his neck where I mark him up roughly.

"Ughh you're so fucking pretty, Deku," I growl against him. "...so pretty..." he lets out a beautiful whine. "Tell me what you want right now."

"Ughh, you~" He moans out, rolling against me with more desperation than before. I laugh against his skin.

"Could you be a little more specific?" I'm still smiling wide as I say.

"Mmh, ah- ahhnn-" he pants and catches his breath for a moment before he speaks again. "I-I wanna... wanna f-feel your hands all over me..." my eyes widen at his directness, but I smile the instant after.

"Oh yeah?" I tease and he groans in response.

"Yes! I l-love it... I always feel so... weak... for you." He gasps and twitches. Just as he requests, one of my hands traces his spine all the way down his back, and the other firmly massages his thigh while I give him light marks around his collar bone. He melts, back arching and limbs relaxing.

"Good boy.... so pretty..." I can't help but groan. Thankfully, he seems to like it. I grab and guide his hips against mine in a slow, firm rhythm for a moment. His eyes tear up, and he can't seem to get a word out now.

Bla bla bla pretend I wrote the rest of this