Chapter 29- Sweetness ⚠️

⚠️ basically just kissing with a little... spice 🤌

Deku's POV
-----------------
I don't know why, but I just feel so... angry! At Todoroki, and Nezu too. And even Kacchan. For the things they said and did. Everyone is acting so stupid! It's annoying me. Kacchan was acting all moppy. I already forgave him forever ago, why is he starting to feel bad for it now? I'm still upset that he lied to me, too. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up, but it was just a game. He told me to kill myself so long ago he forgot about it. We were only playing, why is everyone so upset!?

"U-um Deku?" Kacchan's voice interupts my brain rant. "M-my wrist?" His wrist? I slow down my fast angry stomping to a calmer walk. I glance down and behind me to my left hand, and see it clasping Kacchan's wrist tightly.

"Oh... sorry." I release him, and continue my brisk walk in silence. He jogs to catch up to me then matches my pace. He doesn't talk till the dorms are in out view.

"Are you... okay?" I don't know why I feel so angry. But even him asking if I'm okay made me more upset.

"No, Kacchan!" He stops, but I continue. After a few seconds I hear a thud, and turn around. Kacchan's on his knees, slumping down holding his face in his hands. And he is... crying?

"I'm sorry... so sorry, Deku," he sobs. "I'm really... I don't deserve-" I cut off his words by throwing myself into him, embracing him in a tight hug. I've never seen Kacchan cry. Except when we were kids I guess. I don't want it to be because of me. I don't want him to cry because of me. My anger melts away as he wraps his arms around me and sobs into my shoulder. He's holding me like I'm going to disappear right in front of him. He keeps muttering I'm sorrys and saying things I can't quite make out.

"Kacchan, it's okay. I'm sorry. I'm not mad. It's okay." I speak, rubbing his back up and down in a comforting motion. After a few minutes, he calms down and the crying stops. He takes a shaking breath, then releases me, and stands. It feels so weird for me to be the one to make him feel better.

"Feel better?" I ask, standing up with him.

"I'm sorry, Deku." I guess I'll take that as a no. I just smile warmly at him, and take his hand.

"Lets just go back to the dorm, okay?" I've never hear him apologize this much... ever. It's freaking me out a little. He nods. My hand slips out of his as I turn back to the dorms. We walk with no noise except the rustling leaves and far off car horns.

We enter the common area, where most of the class was waiting for us.

"Ohhh how bad was it?" Kaminari teased Kacchan.

"Got my license revoked for a month." I was just as surprised as everyone else that he admitted to that. He still seems pretty shaken up though. I should get him upstairs so he can have some space from everyone.

"Yikes! That's rough. And what about you Midoriya?" Mina asks this time.

"O-oh um me Kirishima and Uraraka got off without a punishment." I explain. Kacchan seemed to turn away from the mass of people a little bit. I start walking forward, leading him through the crowd.

"Where are the others, ribbit?" Tsuyu askes.

"Ah, well Kirishima took Uraraka to the nurse, and I... don't know where Todoroki is.." I say still moving forward.

"Oh no! What's wrong with Uraraka? Is she okay? What does she need?" Yaoyorozu asks, in a panicked tone.

"She just over used her quirk. She should be just fine in an hour or so." I smile and wave goodbye to everyone, finally making my way up the stairs with Kacchan close behind me.