Chapter 20- Now ⚠️

⚠️ okay, more like actual smut now

Bakugo's POV
---------------------
I didn't mean to get him so worked up. He is just so fun to tease! It's almost 10 now so I should just let him eat. I don't want him to get to hungry and take too much.

The movie was pretty boring anyway so I just head upstairs. Deku was waiting for me outside of my door, sitting down slumped over, but he sprung to his feet eagerly before I even got there.

"It was open, dumbass." I said when I got next to the door.

"Oh.. I didn't try." I can't tell if he is just to focused on blood, or if he's stupid. Maybe both.

We went in and I sat on the bed. He sat crossing his legs on the floor with his hands in his lap.

"Alright, ready now?" I ask him. He is just staring down at his hands, he won't look at me. He just shakes his head no. "Why the hell not?" He lifts a shaking hand up and points a finger to my nightstand. He's pointing to... my clock? 9:57 pm.

"Oh, I get it. You really want to go all the way to 10, huh?" He doesn't respond, and instead he keeps his eyes pointed downwards. "Deku," I moved onto the floor sitting in a similar way in front of him, no more than a foot away, leaning down to try and meet his eyes. His head was bowed in a position that made that impossible. "It's only three minutes. It's fine." His breathing became uneven, but he still wouldn't look at me.

"Tch. So stubborn." I say as I slide my hand onto his knee and up his leg. He flinches, but he still refuses to meet my eyes. Instead he let himself fall forward and place his forehead on my chest. He feels warm, and I can hear his shakey breaths.

"....Kacchan..." he breathed. Why do I always torture him like this? He makes it easy, sure, but I think it's more than that. I grab his chin and force him to look at me with his lustful red eyes. His fangs were hanging out of his mouth, and he was drooling of course. I can't say I dont like seeing him like this. Maybe that's why I do it. And to know that I'm the only one who gets to see this side of him... I don't know what this feeling is. Or maybe it's the way he says that dumb ass nickname he gave me.

I turn his head to the clock. 10 pm. "There. Fucking happy?"

"Now... K-kacchan, now?" He turns back to me, his eyes pleading.

"Yeah, Deku. that's what I've been saying." I roll my eyes, and stand up to grab the box cutter. Deku grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"C-can I b-bite you Kacchan...?" Can he what? He wants to bite me now? Is it because of what happened with Icy Hot? I don't like that idea.

"Bite?" I question. He nods shyly. I sat more comfortably. I nod too. I don't want to hear myself agree to that out loud.

"...now...I can't... wait..."

"Fuck, Deku, I already said yes." Suddenly he pulled my arm to the side of him and crawled onto my lap. The sound of tearing fabric startles me as I realize Deku is tearing my fucking shirt off. He rips my shirt so one of my shoulders is exposed, the newly torn fabric hanging loosely at my side.

He traces a single finger delicately from next to my ear, off of my shoulder. "...here... please..." I thought he was going to bite my hand or something! He sat, trembling on my lap, waiting for consent.

"...Okay.." I didn't have time to think about all of the reasons this was a bad idea before Deku lunged forward, opening his mouth. He began draging his warm tongue across my neck, then sucking all over. A familiar tingling sensation stared wherever Deku made contact with my skin. I tense my muscles, trying to limit how much I could feel, but that proved pointless. In a matter of seconds that feeling penetrated my defenses. He is sucking and licking so impatiently.