Chapter 49- Kisses (Part 2) ⚠️

⚠️VERY smutty

(Umm there's no where to skip that isn't smut... 😬 if you don't like it, sincerest apologies. Just skip this chapter.)

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
The fucking nerve of those shitheads. I don't give a shit about Round face. Well, I do, but I can tolerate her touching him. BARLEY. She's his friend, and they are close so whatever, but fucking Shitty hair? Fuck no.

I grab Deku's thin arm, and slam his body into the closed door, causing a small surprised gasp to leave him. My arms are placed on either side of his head, and my body close to his, trapping him in place.

"Deku," I say in a low growl, hardly able to control my anger, "Who the fuck told you, you could just go around kissing whoever you want?"

His eyes shift to mine nervously.

"W-well if you're not gonna kiss me anymore then... it doesn't really matter, r-right?" He squeaks out, but still crosses his arms to emphasize his childish point.

The whole reason I didn't want to kiss him was because we're not in love with each other, and I hated how it felt before; meaningless and childish, just like teenage hornyness or something. But I want to love him. And I do. But I want to be loved by him almost as much. It's not that our give and take is unfair, I don't give a shit about that. I just... I just want him to feel the same way.

"...fine, I lose, okay?" I admit, still fuming, "Just tell me I can kiss you now."

His pouty expression softens as blush spreads across his cheeks. He nods shyly, uncrossing his arms so I can get closer to him. It's nice to think he did all this just because he likes kissing as much as I do. Yet that small comfort does little to make me less livid.

I press a searing kiss into his lips, firm and stern, as if to brand him and claim him as my own.

He reacts stiffly at first, but quickly melts underneath me, relaxing his scrunched up nose, and letting his shoulders fall away from his ears. Soon after, he presses back, and though it was light, I could feel it.

I pull away as soon as I notice it, leaving him confused. Then I take a moment to stare at him, contemplating my next move. His pout returned when he began to think that's all he would get, bottom lip becoming more plump as he pushed it out, and eyebrows tilting with frustration. I nearly laugh, as I lean closer to him.

"Aww, what's that look for, Deku?" I say, a low growl with my lips pressed against his ear, "You won. Aren't you happy?"

He stays quiet.

"You got what you wanted, didn't you?" I jeer, knowing he was unsatisfied.

He shakes his head no, as his small hands wander to my body, finding the hem of my boxers, which he uses to pull me closer.

"No?" I question teasingly, admiring his adorable shy demeanor as he struggles to ask for what he wants. I look at him one more time, his eyes stay locked with mine.

"I can't help you if you don't ask for it." I state, amused even further by his distraught face.

"...I want you to kiss me." He finally admits.

"But I already did." I smile.

"N-no, not... not like that..." he glances to the floor for a brief moment.

"I don't understand, Deku," he holds onto my waist band tighter, "...maybe it would be better if you showed me?" His eyes snap to mine, and his cheeks redden.

"Show you? H-how?" He asks, with a slight tilt of his head.

I lean down only an inch or so from his face, bracing myself on the door he was still pressed against.