Chapter 42- Best day (Part 3) ⚠️

⚠️ really really smutty warning
(To skip, jump ahead to Bakugo's POV)

Deku's POV
-----------------
"Deku...youpromised...you promised.." Kacchan sits up unsteadily, his eyebrows furrowed into an angry frown.

"I-I know Kacchan, but I had to make you some dinner. You haven't eaten enough today." I walk over to him, as he glares at me.

"I don't wannit." He complains throwing his legs over the side of his bed, sitting with both feet on the floor. I set the soup down on the nightstand, and put my hands on my hips, standing squarely in front of him.

"Kacchan, you have to eat something. Your body still needs energy to heal." He smiles groggily.

"Can I eat you Deku?"

"K-kacchan don't say things like that." He reaches out to me, taking hold of my shirt collar, and pulling me into him, suddenly smashing our lips together. I put my hands out to stop my fall, though they ended up on both of his thighs, supporting my weight.

His tongue enters my mouth, commanding me to give in. He kisses me messily and aggressively. It's not like he hasn't before, but I feel like we haven't kissed like this in so long. The other night when I tried to, he said he didn't think he could. I didn't really know what that meant, so I thought he just didn't want to anymore.

I kiss him back but only for a second, before I snap back to reality.

"Kacchan," I break away from him, "you need to eat." I push off of his legs, righting myself, and turn to grab his soup. He grips the back of my shirt, pulling me back down, this time sitting between his legs on the bed. "K-kacchan, I'm serious!" I say, trying to push away from him, but he crosses his legs over my body, clinging to me, and rendering me unable to move. He pulls my shirt to the side and starts nuzzling my neck.

"W-what are you doing!? I told you, you need to eat..."

"I am," he smiles, licking a slow hot line up my neck to my ear. I couldn't help but shudder, enjoying the foreign touch. Then he started licking all over, and I found myself unable to protest for a good long while, too enamored by the sensation to tell him to stop; his strong tongue lapping firmly at skin that I didn't know was sensitive before.

One of the places felt really good. I cover my mouth to stop myself from making any strange noises, but I think he noticed. He's only kissing me there now.

"Kacchan t-that feels weird, s-stop..." I fight the urge to lean into him, giving him more access to my neck. Suddenly, he bites down. Not so much that it hurt terribly, but I can tell there is a mark.

"Ah!~" I let a moan escape, half because of the shock, and half because for some reason it felt kind of good.

"W-why did you bite me?" I ask confused.

"You biteme all the time." He answers, then goes back to kissing my neck. He isn't wrong, but this is totally different!

Why does this feel so good?

He moves is hand up to my open mouth, holding my jaw as he slides two fingers inside, pressing down on my tounge, and making my mind go blank. I move my tongue around, licking him, confused by what he wants from me, but ready to obey.

"Mmm," he groans right by my ear low and gravely, apparently satisfied by my reaction. "Whata goodboy~" he slurs in such a way that it made my body tense up against him.

Did... did he just call me a g-good boy?

He pulls his hand away, followed by a string of saliva, the whole time, still kissing my neck, and attacking my sweet spot. He slides it down my chest and back up my body, reaching under my shirt. He groped my chest firmly, rubbing and feeling all over, then brushed his palm over one of my nipples. I jolt at the sensation, but he holds me in place with his legs, which are still wrapped around me. He uses his wet fingers to flick and play with my nipple, sending shocks of pleasure throughout my whole body. The familiar feeling of embarrassment paints itself on my face, a warm shade of red.