Chapter 45- Love

Bakugo's POV
--------------------
"W-wait.." Deku says, reaching for my wrist. He brings it up to his mouth, licking the cut I made, and healing it. He wipes the blood from his lips with the back of his hand.

I stare deep into his eyes, even though he's trying not to look at me. I feel like I almost lost him. I would have lost his beautiful eyes forever. They would have become cold and lifeless.

Before he let's go of my arm, I bring my hand too his cheek, holding his bloody tear stained perfection.

"O-oh sorry, I'll explain now.." he shifts uncomfortably.

"Forget it." I say, resisting the urge to yank him towards me, incase he's still hurt somewhere. "Just come fucking here." He blinks a few times in confusion. But he moves onto my lap, his arms around my neck hugging me. I grip his messy nest of hair, and wrap him tightly in my arms. I feel his body gently with my hands, assuring myself that he's still here. He's right here. He's okay, and everything is fine.

"K-kacchan, you're shaking. Are you okay?" I didn't realize I was shaking.

"You fucking moron." I whisper. "You mother fucker. Fucking stupid idiot dumbass. You're such an idiot." I grip him tighter, still shaking. "You scared the shit out of me. I thought... you were gonna die..." I bite back my tears.

"...I'm sorry Kacchan."

"You promised." My voice is quiet and desperate.

"I know. I'm sorry Kacchan," he strokes my hair with one of his hands. "I'm right here. I won't do it again, I swear I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry." I take a shaky breath and exhale, finally able to calm myself a bit. He pulls away from me once I loosen my grip on him.

"Let's just go to bed." I don't have the mental capacity right now. He nods, standing carefully off of me, and helping me up. He looks around at his bloodied room, sighing. "We can clean it tomorrow." He perks up.

"Really!?" He grabs a pillow and a pair of shorts from his closet, and starts to leave, not giving me a chance to change my mind. If someone were to come in, it would be a huge fucking headache, but right now, I just want to lay in bed, next to Deku, and go to sleep.

"You not gonna get a shirt?" I ask. He squeezes his pillow to his chest.

"I-I'll just wear one of yours..." I laugh a little. He hides his face in the pillow.

"I'm gonna run out of clothes, Deku." I ruffle his hair and walk out of his room. He follows, not getting a shirt, and I don't ask him to. I really will run out of clothes eventually, but for now the more I get to see him in my clothes the better.

We get to my room, and both of us change, eager to get to bed. We brush our teeth, and gargle the taste of blood out of our mouths. Something I find myself doing more and more these days. Deku searches through my closet looking for a clean shirt.

"U-um Kacchan..."

"Yeah, what?"

"You... are out of shirts." He says defeated. I laugh at him again.

"Told you." I shrug while he whimpers.

"Now what do I wear..." He glances up at me expectantly. Well of course walking the whole one minute down the hall to his room is out of the question. I sigh.

"Here. I'll do laundry tomorrow." I say, peeling my shirt off of me, and handing it to Deku. He smiles and takes it eagerly, slipping it over his head. He grips the fabric between his small fingers, and lifts it to his nose, inhaling it's scent, and shivering afterwards.

"Uh.. do you want me to ignore that?" I ask. He eyes shoot open and he looks over to me.

"S-sorry. Y-you smell good.." I laugh.