Chapter 64- Equals (Part 3) ⚠️

⚠️ smutty smut

Deku's POV
-----------------
I did everything the man said I should do. So, can someone please tell my why I'm on Kacchan's bed, alone, and wrapped in a blanket like a child?

Confused, and a little hurt, I sigh, and start to wriggle out of my fabric trap. I change out of my outfit, and into normal clothes. A loose pair of shorts, and Kacchan's shirt that I was wearing before. I fidget with the beautiful necklace, more than a little disappointed to be taking it off. I asked what the man thought Kacchan would like, and he said this. I gave him the customizations I wanted, and I think it turned out really pretty. Kacchan seemed to like this at least.

I decide to leave it on, along with the stripy leg huggers, er- socks. I like them. They keep my feet from being cold, which is always appreciated.

I sit down on the edge of the bed, waiting for Kacchan. I stare at the clock for a few minutes before I hear a knock on the door.

"Deku? Are you wearing regular clothes?" I sit up a little straighter, and prepare a smile.

"Yeah." He opens the door with a quiet creak, and peeks his head around it.

"And you're not gonna try and jump me?" I sigh.

"No, Kacchan." He glances around deeming the room safe to walk into. I resist rolling my eyes.

He plops himself down on the bed next to me, staring into my soul.

"Deku, what in the name of all that is holy-"

"I don't know..." I reply before he can start lecturing me, or swearing a bunch.

"Are you okay?" He wraps a concernd arm around my shoulders, speaking more seriously. I can already feel tears welling up, but I swear I'm not going to cry about this.

I bite my lip, willing myself not to let any tears fall.

"Deku?" He repeats.

"I just... wanted to do something for you." I manage to say.

"What? Why?" He asked with a smile. I scoot away from him and out if his comforting touch so I can look him in the eyes as I speak.

"Because y-you always do nice things for me, and I've never done anything for you. And it's not fair. You...deserve better than that. You deserve.... better than me..."

"Deku-"

"So since I thought y-you liked umm what I did yesterday, I thought maybe you would l-like this too. I was clearly wrong, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force anything on you, that's not what I wanted at all, I just... I don't know. It was stupid. Let's just forget this happened. I'm sorry." I sputter out, still holding myself together, but retreating back against the headboard.

Kacchan stares at me, a worried frown on his face.

"D-don't worry, I know you don't hate me. And it was my fault. That was stupid, I shouldn't have done that. I'm not upset..." I sort of lie a little, "I just wanted to... I just wanted to try and be a good boyfriend." I hug my knees to my chest, desperately needing something to hold onto so I can stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks. "Maybe, you could tell me something you want? I obviously have no idea..."

I feel like Kacchan knows every little thing about me, and I can't even do one nice thing for him.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, or if this is even the right thing. I mean, you have other things to do then be comforting me constantly. You're so sweet, and kind to me. I just wanted to do one little thing for you, and I couldn't even get that right." Anger takes hold of me, over powering my sadness and self pity. For a brief moment, I even forget Kacchan is here "I'm pathetic really. I don't even know why I thought you would like that. I'm so stupid sometimes." I say with a forced laugh. "For once..." the tears I had been doing so well at holding back, started to escape. "For once I just wanted to be equals." I rest my head on my knees, just letting tears silently fall down my face. There is a long pause before anyone speaks again.