Chapter 46- Change

Deku's POV
-----------------
I wake up, feeling calm and refreshed. It's finally the weekend! I don't have to get up, or go anywhere, or think about anything. I can just stay here with Kacchan.

I feel the bed around me, and open my eyes. Kacchan? He's not here. I sit up, and blink a few times, clearing my foggy vision. I glance around the bed again. Where is he? I look to the rest of the room, and sitting in a chair, typing on the computer and tapping a pencil repeatedly on the desk, is Kacchan.

"Kacchan?" My voice breaks on his name and he turns around.

"Finally awake?" He smiles. I glance at the clock. 12:47pm. I clear my throat.

"What are you doing?" I say, ignoring the fact that I woke up a little late.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go for a walk." He says.

"But it's so early." I complain.

"It's 1 fucking pm." I stretch my arms above my head. I then proceed to lay back down, and pull the blanket over my head. "Deku." He calls out, flatly.

"I can't hear you. I'm asleep~"

"Deku get your ass out of bed." He demands. I don't respond, trying to contain my giggles. "Fine." I hear the chair creak, and footsteps approaching the bed. I grip the blanket, expecting him to yank it off of me.

I then yelp, as I'm violently jabbed in the side. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. Then he starts tickling me with no mercy.

I burst into laughter, and start thrashing around trying to escape him.

"O-okay! Okay, okay stop it! Stop!" I say between gasps for air. I throw the blanket off of me, and into his face, wiggling out of his grasp. I rush to get off of the bed and fall on to the floor, panting.

"I'm... up..." I can't breathe.

"Good. Go get ready." I glare at him, but he just smiles at me. He bends down, and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'll see you downstairs." He stands and walks out the door. I feel myself blushing. He's so mean. That's not fair at all. He didn't even let me retaliate. Jerk.

I stand up, and walk to the bathroom. One look at myself on the mirror and...
THAT is what I look like!? And he still kissed me... geez. I start trying to tame my unruly mess of hair, and I brush my teeth. I rummage through his closet, to find all of his clothes freshly washed. They don't smell like him...  he was saying he would run out of clothes if I kept taking them. He probably wants me to leave his stuff alone. I put on some shorts, and one of my shirts I had worn already. I had moved almost all of my clothes into his room before, since I sleep in here now. It's almost like I moved in.

I head out of the room, closing the door gently. I can smell Todoroki out here... it makes me, uncomfortable. What was he doing over here? I shake off my unease, and walk downstairs.

As soon as my feet leave the last step, I am tackled to the ground. I look up at my attacker.

"Morning, Izuku!" Uraraka says in a sing song voice.

"Ura, that hurt!" I say, rubbing the back of my head. It stings. She giggles.

"I wanna hang out, Izuku. You've been avoiding mee." She rested her head on my chest, pouting.

"I-I haven't! We hung out just a day ago." I avoid her puppy dog eyes.

"Still... all you do is hang out with Bakugo..." Well, she's not wrong. "Come on! Come hang out!" She rubs her face back and forth on my chest.

"U-ura, people are staring." I try to push her off.

"OI!" The weight on my chest is lifted. I glance up to see Kacchan towering over me, and holding Uraraka in the air by the back of her shirt. "Hurry the fuck up." He drops her onto her feet next to me, and he stomps out the door.