Parent-Teacher Conference

If this feels rushed AT ALL please tell me TwT, I'm having trouble on how I'm going to make the reintroduction of Gina flow with the plot in as little as three months to where people are comfy around her again...in three months...after she betrayed them all. :D I am in a mild panic because of this, because I think I piled too much onto this plot at once. XDD More of me complaining about this is on my wattpad conversation wall if you want to see maybe a little spiler of two, I don't know. I don't remember what I wrote XD

Side note- If Y/n seems harsh to Mikoto in this chapter (You'll see why) Keep in mind that Y/n herself is still a kid who is taking care of a seven year old, so her parenting IS NOT PERFECT! Seeing as she is literally only 8 years older than her brother, she will not know how to react correctly to situations involving a child getting in trouble (Even though she herself has gotten introuble) I Hope that made sense... All in All, Y/n may react to this (Normally a parent-child) Situation.

That probably made no sense TmT

-Gina's POV-

The dial tone of the phone rang throughout the room, Gina's passed out body tied up in a corner furthest away from any entrance. Her back slouched against an old folding chair, her head hanging low as her chin touched her dampened shirt. Her hair and face, being one of the few things to have been somewhat cleaned since her initial kidnapping.

"It's about time you picked up," Compress spoke, "Where are you right now? Toga?"

Smiling on the other end of the phone, Toga walked down the deserted ally, clumps of goop falling behind her as she sighed happily. "I've had the most wonderful fun today,"

"Don't get so caught in your role that you slip up. There's too much at cost" Compress scolded, his gaze falling onto the dirtied brunette girl as she stirred awake.

"Oh don't worry! I've never been caught in my life. Not even close. And my mission was a success! Tomura is gonna be so happy!" Lifting the small veil of a single droplet of blood, she smiled, "I've managed to get some of Izuku's yummy blood!"

"Excellent. We'll see you soon then," Hanging up the phone, Compress turned towards Tomaru who sat silently on top of the boxes of the warehouse. His hands clasped together in thought, as Toga came in through the doors happily showing off her work. The sight of the school uniform she wore making Gina's stomach turn. The girl's bruising eye still sore from the hours before, when she was seeming 'out of line'. 

The cuts on her bare feet healed over by the dried blood. Feeling an itch on her neck, the girl refused to move. Afraid that the group would notice and do something to her.

"Our special guest will be arriving shortly" Compress addressed, checking his burner phone as a text from a low priority criminal came through.

"Good," Shigaraki smirked, looking towards the girl, his palm reached up towards his neck, his finger scratching gently. Feeling the pair of eyes on her, she froze. No matter how long she had been with them she still would never get used to the way that any of them stared down at her. "Get the girl ready,"

-Y/n's POV-

I groaned, feeling as Mikoto tugged on my arm excitedly, as Iida motioned us forward, my eyes tried due to the lack of sleep I got the night before.

"Please tell me why you don't have school again today?" I whined, already prepared for the day to end.

"I dunno, we just don't" Mikoto skipped, shrugging off the question as he dragged me to class behind the others. The stares from other students burning into the back of my brain seeing a younger kid within U.A.