Rooftops

Trigger Warning: Attempted Murder/ being pushed off the U.A. roof.

Yes, that's a bit of a spoiler, but I don't want anyone unprepared for what they're about to read <3333

This is a slightly bigger chapter because I'm gonna be on a small vacation tomorrow, and I wanted to make sure you guy's at least had a long chapter to read.

I'm not sure how well I wrote out my 'amazing idea', and to be honest, I feel like I messed it all up XD But enjoy!!

-Y/n's POV-

Groaning out,I blinked slightly. The burning lights of the common rooms too harsh for my e/c eyes at such an early hour. 

Turning over on my side, I faced the back part of the couch, slowly becoming self-aware as a socked foot rolled off my stomach. The small patterns of various Pro Heros decorated the fabric, having me immediately recognize it as a pair of Gina's socks.

'How in the world can she sleep with those on?'

Fixing myself deeper into the couch, I tried my best to fall back asleep. That was until harsh whispers finally began to register in my foggy brain.

Furrowing my brows, I turned uncomfortably, soon coming face to face with Mina, Iida, Kaminari, Momo, and a few others from class.

Wiping my face harshly, I groaned, "What?" Watching them jump in surprise, they looked between me and Gina's waking figure anxiously.

Looking over to her, I came to the realization that we had fallen asleep watching the countless videotapes the night before. Both of us laying against the arms of the couch, while our legs laid on top of one another lazily.

Throwing her feet off of me playfully, I sat up from my side, crossing my legs as I stretched out, Gina's legs not hesitating to fall back into my lap as she looked towards the group.

"Y'all are creepy. Why are you watching us sleep?" She questioned, laying on her back as she closed her eyes once more, her arm quickly dripping over them as she tried her best to wake up,

"W-We were not watching you sleep!" Iida quickly corrected, chopping his hand down sharply, causing a few of the others to hurry in agreement with the boy.

As a few of our classmates opened their mouths to explain, Mineta soon cut them off, jumping in front of me, getting uncomfortably close.

"Are you a lesbian Y/n?"

Wrinkling my nose, I quickly pushed him away from me, "What're you talking about? And don't call me by my first name!"

Yelling at Mineta, I had failed to notice Gina's arm lift slightly, a mischievous glint in her eye as she moved her feet off of my lap, sitting up slightly.

"Yeah, Mineta," She stretched, her tone already putting me through a loop before she took hold of my shirt, pulling me down on top of her as she laid back down. Careful not to crush her, I placed my hands on either side of her head, "Only I can call her Y/n," Not knowing where this was going my eyes suddenly widened as her free hand pushed my hair back behind my ear.

Her eyes went half-lidded, sleep still evident in them, her voice once again ringing throughout the common room, "Isn't that right baby?"

Feeling heat rise to my cheeks, It took me a moment to register what she had said, let alone the growing smirk that played on her face before she burst out laughing from under me, quickly pointing to the group watching the two of us in shock.

"Pfft! You guys actually believed that!" Hearing her laugh, I shook my head, joining her as I sat back down on my end of the couch, her falling off the couch and onto the floor soon after, as Iida reprimanded us for our 'Inappropriate' behavior.