Talking

"Man, I wanted to wear my costume," Mina wined, looking down at her gym uniform sadly. I chuckled, looking her way.

"I wanted to at least see my costume but you know, it's slow," I grinned, making Mina laugh slightly.

Meanwhile, another certain 'ina' was busy fidgeting in the chair beside me. Her leg bouncing profusely as she was on and off her phone continuously, her breathing evidently uneven, and her lips in a small pucker, as if contemplating something.

"You good there Gina?" I ask, only getting a small glance, catching the nervous glint in her blue orbs.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She replies, turning off her phone, and placing it face down while looking towards the wall, ignoring my inquisitive gaze.

"You sure? Your kind of off today? Is it the nervousness getting to you?" I question, watching as she picked up her phone, entering its passcode.

"Yeah, just... the nerves of the festival I guess, Heh," She gave off a nervous laugh, before getting up and going to her locker and opening it, nothing inside but her duffle bag filled with her normal day clothing.

Raising an eyebrow, I stood from my spot, walking towards the anxiety-ridden brunette. Placing a hand on her shoulder, she turned her head over her shoulder, our eyes meeting. The instant they did I noticed the fear and blankness in her once bright blue eyes.

"Gina are you su-?"  But before I could continue, Iidya burst through the door.

"Everyone! Are you ready? We will be entering soon!" This simple and fairly reasonable question from our class president seemed to make Gina's temperament worsen, as she closed her locker door rather harshly with her back and slid down on the ground, a defeated look on her face. 

Sighing slightly, I bent down, my knees touching my chest as I placed a hand on Gina's back, rubbing it soothingly.

"Midoriya," A loud and authoritative voice spoke, catching my attention.

"Oh, Todoroki?What is it?" Midoriya answered, my curiousness having me even more drawn into the situation.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I am stronger than you." My eyes widened at his statement. Was this really what he thinks about his peers? If so... what does he think about me?

"But... All Might has his eye on you. Doesn't he?"Midoriyia shifted, probably being caught off guard by Todo's cold behavior. "I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you."

That moment the room went stiff, the confrontation getting noticed by everyone in the room, even Gina seemed to be interested in it feeling he shift below my hand.

Kirishima was the only one willing to cut the tension, "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" The rock boy placed his hand on Todoroki's shoulder before having it aggressively shoved off.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" Todoroki began to walk off before Midoriya decided to say something, "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course, your better than me, looking at it objectively...I think you are capable than most people," At this, I felt Gina's form shift the last comment obviously getting to her.

"Midoriya, you probably shouldn't think so negatively..." Kirishima tried to knock Midoriya off of his self-discriminating remarks but Midoriya cut him short.

"But, everyone I'll be going for it with everything I have too." 

With that said, the room went dead silent. My attention immediately going back to Gina, her mind evidently swirling out of control as small tears began to form in her mind. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that had noticed, as a muscular hand snaked under Gina's shoulder lifting her off the ground enough so the perpetrator could drag her out of the room and to the hall. The short-haired brunette and the puffball of blonde disappearing as the door closed.

Gina's POV-

"Bakugou would you let go of me!" I hissed, unhooking my arm from Bakugou's grasp, rubbing the now slightly sore spot on my arm.

"What  the fuck is up with you rock head?" He barked, hands shoved into his pants pockets and an intimidating frown on his lips.

"Nothing is 'up' alright? Just...stressed about the festival is all, there is going to be a crowd and those things make me nervous," I spoke, the tears from earlier begin to weld up again at the corner of my eyes.

"Tch, Bull shit. It's something else," My eyes widened at his remark.

"I'm telling you the trut-"

"Truth? Tch far from it shit head! What do you take me for? Some kind of idiot?" Bakugou's voice rose as his face edged closer to mine, causing me to step back, my nerves escalating quickly.

"No, you aren't an idiot Bakugou, and I'm sorry if you think I'm lying but... but I," Looking past the fiery blonde, I noticed a familiar figure at the end of the hall. His silloughete all too familiar with my eyes as the nervousness from before had immediately tripled. 

"But what?! Spit it out already!" Bakugou barked snapping my attention away from the argument at hand, before looking back to see the man gone from sight.

"But I'm not lying... I just have a lot on my mind and this sports festival isn't helping," I explained. But Bakugou didn't seem to believe me that time either.

"Tch, fine don't fucking tell me. But hear this Rock head! I will figure it out even if I have to beat the answer out of you!" With that Bakugou waked back inside the waiting room, leaving me alone to think.

Groaning, I leaned against the wall, my face plastered against my hands as I slid down the wall, my hair messing up as I did.

rubbing my temples I could feel the overwhelming emotions running through me.

"What the hell was I thinking?"  I mumbled, suddenly feeling myself being pulled into a vacuum before it stopped suddenly, footsteps coming my way before the figure kneeling in front of me, his hand landing on top of my head, two of his fingers extended, careful not to touch me in the slightest.

"You weren't,"