Chapter 100

QvQ... This makes one hundred chapters...

And yall S T I L L haven't kissed!

ANYWAYS~ Enjoy bbys <3

TW: Slight Gore

-Y/n's POV-

Chasing after my ram-horned brother, I yelled towards him as he harshly slammed the doors open to the U.A. dorms. Shoto following quietly behind, seemingly unfazed by the commotion.

"Mikoto! It's past curfew! Keep it down!" I scolded, earning small looks from the few night owls of class 1-A.

"Someone seems happy," Sero commented, whether he was referring to Mikoto or me, I was unsure of.

"Yeah, Shoto insisted we stopped for ice cream on the way back home," I sighed, slightly annoyed at how Mikoto is going to be up for at least another hour before his sugar crash comes plummeting down on top of him.

"I'm sorry" Shoto spoke from behind me, watching as Mikoto ran up towards Kaminari who made his way down the steps, confused as to why the smaller boy was quickly begging to play his newest game. "I didn't realize he'd get this active, I can try and calm him down if-"

Placing my hand gently against the boy's forearm, I smiled tiredly, a small yawn escaping my lips before I spoke, "It's fine Sho, it was sweet that you wanted to get ice cream with Mikoto, but maybe we should do it a little earlier, or when we are on our way to drop him off in the morning," I explained, laughing slightly, "That way I can dump him at his school before he goes all crazy ram on me,"

"Get that shit out of here," Sero groaned playfully, looking back at his phone to scroll through whatever site he was on.

"What's with the flowers? Oh! I know! Did Todoroki give them to you?!" Toru jumped up, her pajamas popping up from behind the couch as Mina soon followed, looking down at the small bouquet of assorted flowers I held in my hand.

Looking back down at the assortment, I gently shifted them to my opposite hand, showing off the small blue wrapped box that I had held underneath the bouquet. Opening my mouth to explain, the girls once again squealed seeing the wrapped box.

"And a gift! Todoroki! You really are the charmer, aren't you?! Did you two finally make it official?!" Mina joyced, quickly hopping over the couch and running towards me to shake my shoulders violently.

"Make what official?" Shouto asked curiously, his brow slightly furrowed in confusion, while my head began to smoke a little from the heat that shot through my face.

Hearing the boy's response, Mina deflated, looking towards me for confirmation. I laughed slightly, trying to keep the bouquet upright.

"These are actually just a few things Gina wanted me to give to Midoriya," I sweatdropped, remembering how the brunette gave me a lump sum of cash to purchase these items for her, seeing as the hospital gift shop was overpriced and had very few things to pick from. the room suddenly becoming quiet before questions started to form.

"Gina? Really?"

"Why Midoriya?!"

"I bet you they're poisoned! Midoriya don't trust them," Mineta shouted out, earning a sharp glare from me as Sero quickly shot a piece of tape towards the short teen.

Ignoring this, Midoirya gave me a slightly concerned look, glancing from both me and the gifts in my hand. "W-why me? Did Yakatama say?" He questioned, reaching out for the items shakily, hesitant to the situation as a whole.

"Well, they aren't for you per se," I cleared up, gesturing towards the flowers, "She had heard about that hero, Sir Nighteye, and how he... you know, died while during her rescue, and she wanted to thank him at his funeral, only... she's wasn't allowed to go cause she's still being cooped up in the hospital. And then this," I spoke handing him the small box, a bright yellow bow on top of it, "Is for that third year, Togata. She never got to thank him either,"