Hero Killer

"You did a great job kid,"

"Oh! It was awesome! He was like wahpow!" I threw a punch into the air before turning on my heel to face the opposite direction doing a low kick, "And the I went wacha! Ooooh, It was so cool!" 

Vivian laughed as she sat at the entrance of an ambulance truck, her eyes still seemingly tired from before. She rubbed her left one lazily, as a small yawn escaped her lips.

"You sure do kick ass. You also did an amazing job at clearing civilians. The number one job of a hero is to always make sure the people around you are safe, the property damage comes second- but then again I could be wrong. That's just the way I have been doing it for the past three years," Vivian scratched the back of her neck a dopey smile across her face. The night sky shined over us, as the nightly bustle of traffic ran through the streets.

"Well, I think its good words to live by as a hero!" I smiled brightly at the hero, placing my hands on my hips in a proud stance.

Cutting our conversation short, an ER technician came around the corner of the truck, his hand scratching his arm.

"Alright Iluminasity, you are free to go, it was nothing but a sleep-inducing smoke bom-"

I jumped, a large blast coming from a building not three blocks from our standpoint. 

"What the hell was that?!" Vivian yelled, standing up quickly from her spot on the ER truck.

Screams were coming from the surrounding parts of the building, every bone in my body froze as the realization of what was happening hit me like a train.

"We have to go help them!" Running towards the scene, Vivian had grabbed my arm forcefully.

"You are not going over there to figh-"

"I wasn't going to! There are people over there- people who may have trouble walking or running away! I promise I won't get in any pro's way! I'll just do what I did when the smoke guy attacked!"

Vivian's eyes darkened, her sights shifting from me to the dust and rubble just feet away. She groaned In defeat letting my wrist free, running off ahead of me.

"Don't use that quirk of yours unless necessary!"

I had to do a double-take on the hero's words but continued towards the fight none the less.

"Don't worry! I don't plan on it!"

Running into the streets not far from the recent attack, Vivian stopped in her tracks as smoke covered the roads. Vivian's hands bunched up into tight fists as she cursed under her breath.

"Dammit, all. Hestia!" I skidded to a stop, looking back to the hero, "Go on ahead and make sure those civilians get out safely! There seems to be even more trouble in another part near here!"

"Right! Stay safe!" 

Vivian ran off down another street, the flames from that fight burning high up into the sky. I swallowed a lump n my throat as the nerves began to fill my head once again.

'How the hell am I gonna handle this one!? The last guy just had a defensive quirk. I don't even know who I'm going up against now-let alone who else is gonna be there with me!'

"Eh?" Taking my eyes off the ground, I stopped in my tracks, the sight edging closer to me in a rush.

'What is he doing here?'

"To-Todoroki?!" I snapped my head around as he ran passed me, his eyes looking back on me as he ran.

"Follow me! Midoriya's in trouble!" My eye widened, as conflict-filled my chest, the nerves from earlier multiplying by the second.

"But what about-"

"It's fine! My old man is there with other pros! And other heroes should be on there way too!" 

Giving in, I ran after the dueled haired boy, as questions raked through my head.

"Any Idea why this is all happening?!" I yelled as we ran into a dark ally way.

"No! You?"

"That's kind of why I asked!" I answered rounding the corner hurriedly, only to freeze.

'Iida!'

Before I knew where I was aiming I shot out a stream of flames towards the man that was dangling a sword over the engine hero. Todoroki did the same, his flames being faster than mine to get there.

'He's using his flames!'

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this," Todorki held up his phone, flashing a location sent from the green-headed boy, "We were almost too late to stop this guy,"

"Y-You to Todoroki? L/N?"

"How'd you guys get here? Hold on- you're using your left side?!"

"How'd I get here? Good question. Your message took me a while to figure out," Todorkis arm went out as he got into a fighting position, "Next time try to send more than just your specific location. But you're not one to send cryptic messages without a reason are you?"

I looked over all three of the heroes, taking note of their positions.

"They all seem to be, paralyzed..." I mumbled, setting my eyes back on the villain at hand.

Todoroki raises our classmates and the Native hero up to safer grounds and siding them towards us and away from harm as he shot more flames at the villain ahead.

As the three slid down safely on the ground, I was quick to open my side pouch pulling out a small bandage roll that I had taken from my grandmother's first aid kit. Running to Native, I quickly lifted up his arm, realizing that I would have to take his shirt off.

'I can't do this now! I could be attacked at any moment!'

"Ugh, wait, this isn't right- Uhm," My head started to sweat profusely as I realized how useless I was being at the moment. Placing the item away I bit my thumb trying t think, but nothing seemed to come up, "Uh, don't worry you the pros are gonna be arriving soon, just try to not bleed- Er uh just stay still- no! Just-  Shoto how's it going over there?"

"He's faster than I thought!" Todoroki blasted another

"You're just as they said you where, but you won't be taking any more lives,"

"Hero Killer,"