Hestia

I apologize for the long wait! I'm hoping the next chapter won't take as long!!

Prepare yourselves for a deep dive into information (❁ ˆ ワ ˆ )

This will also be split up into two parts ^U^ Mostly because it would be too much info to handle in one singular chapter.

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!     Mentions of Kidnapping,  Manipulation, 8-year age gap in an Adult/Teen Relationship !!!!

-Y/n's POV-

Sitting in the uncomfortable silence that found its way into the room, I watched as Tsuragamae talked quietly between Aizawa and Principal Nezu.

Having found myself in the Chief of Police's office. It was hard to keep my nerves under control. My hands picked at my fingers from underneath the table while I pretended not to notice the pair of cold blue eyes aimed in my direction.

Since misplacing my quirk, I hadn't seen him up until now. And with the daggers, he was staring me down with, it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize he was fuming.

Biting my tongue, my eyes stayed put on my hands, 'I can't believe he's still mad about that,' Huffing slightly, I glanced over to him. Our eyes met only causing his stern look to harden, 'It's not my fault my quirk decided to stop working,'

Pulling out a chair, Tsuragamae placed a manilla folder on the table before him. His tall stature sitting in front of me as he cleared his throat to speak.

"I apologize for calling you here on such short notice. It's a shame that whenever we meet it's under less than ideal circumstances, woof,"

Forgetting about the Police chief's habit of barking, I sat for a moment. Only now remembering him from when Shoto, Iida, Midoriya, and I had all gotten in trouble for running off from our previous internships. To think I would have forgotten someone with a literal beagle for a face not truly surprising me at this point.

"I don't get what was so important that I had to leave my brother behind," I spoke plainly—trying my best to remind myself that All Might and Recovery Girl were still with him.

Realizing how harsh my words had come across. My arms tightened, my hands rubbing against one another as I looked away, "Sorry, just...can we please make this quick? I don't wanna be gone any longer than I need to be,"

With a weary glance directed towards Aizawa, Ysuragamae let out a gentle sigh. Not taking any offense to my words as his own hands folded together on his desk.

His frame leaned forward while his voice softened, "I can understand how hard this must be for you," He began,  "I heard that you also lost your Grandmother and mother not long before your brother disappeared. Is that right?"

Feeling my throat tighten, I nodded silently. Attempting to blink away the tears that already began to threaten to spill. The previous night's events have drained me and my, still bruised, emotions.

With his jaw tightening, his hands played with the edge of the stack of documents absentmindedly. His eyes softened as he contemplated continuing their interrogation of the young girl.

"I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much loss at such a young age like this," He expressed sadly. Hesitantly putting his attention on his hands as they toyed with the edge of the paper.

The beagle opened up the folder in front of him. Spinning the parchment around he placed it before me to study, "Is that your mom there?"

Knitting my brows together, I rubbed the heel of my palm against the corner of my eye. I did my best to take a shaky breath to try and compose myself before answering his question.  I looked toward the large picture sitting in front of me. The image taking up the entire sheet of printer paper as other documents hid behind it.