Bunch Of Brats

I just wanted to make it clear that I actually do like Camie as a character, even though in this book I portray her as a 'rival' but not so much- XD I don't know if that made sense- like you two aren't gonna go head to head, just Y/n has a standoffish personality when it comes to Camie.

How the hell did this become a 5000 word chapter? QwQ

-Y/n's POV-

Trying to readjust my support item, I groaned in frustration as one of my finger pads was refusing to stick to my index finger.

"Stupid thing,"

"Hey Todoroki, L/n? What kinds of food do you like?" Inasa questioned, attempting to strike up a conversation between the three of us as we walked.

I shrugged at his question, gently melting the sticky pad and quickly placing it onto my finger, the pain not being so bad seeing as I had used my own fire.

"Anything I guess,"

"Soba. Cold," Shouto responded, shifting his belt, the small metallic bottles of first aid equipment making a small clink as he moved it.

Stretching his head back, Inasa laughed, "Man! I like my noodles piping hot! And- I prefer Udon!"

"We're very different," Shouto concluded, not failing to notice how my answer went uncared for.

"No way! I feel like the three of us have gotten closer!"

Raising a brow, I leaned past Shouto looking over towards the taller/shorter man, "Since when?"

"I told you this before, you don't have to try and force us to be friends," Todoroki explained, watching as Inasa let himself inside the exam room, quickly cutting in front of me to take hold of the door, keeping it open before gesturing me to go through first.

"Thank you Shouto," I smiled, feeling my feet suddenly becoming ten times lighter as he held the door for me.

"Yeah, no problem," Heacknoleged, following behind me as the three of us made it to the small group forming in the center, Bakugou not being far behind us as the Heroes Public Safety Commissions head, Yokumiru Mera gathered our attention.

"So, we've rented out this sports center in order to put you through some specialized training," Mera began, only to be cut off by his own yawn, "Sorry about that! I've actually been afraid of falling asleep recently. I'm Mera, today will be fun," He laughed, his tone of voice contradicting his words as the kids around us sweatdropped.

"Oh, and one more thing before we begin, Up until now, we've had ten people in this remedial training class, but starting today we'll have eleven-"

"SHOUTO!"

Hearing the hero's voice, a small irk mark made its way onto my temple, Shouto's shoulders dropping slightly, as the group of kids turned towards the new number one hero.

"Just ignore him," I reminded, placing my hand against the boy's shoulder, rubbing my thumb against him gently.

"You never should have failed the initial exam in the first place! Shows these weaklings that you're in a completely different league!"

I growled underneath my breath, quickly removing my hand from Shouto as it began to smoke, quickly turning on my heel, I went to face the hero, my hand raising as I shook my enclosed fist at him on the stands.

"Would you shut your damn mouth old man! I can smell your rancid breath from here!"

"AH!" Feeling all eyes now turned to me, I quickly turned to face them, everyone's faced, save for Shouto and Bakugou, looked pale, eyes widened slightly.