Cold Waters

TRIGGER WARNING: IMPLIED GORE/HALLUCINATION

The entire time I wrote this I keep thinking that a day like ya'll are about to read is so unrealistic...which it is, BUT- it's gonna build character... I think.

O-O... War Arc getting wild.  (I don't know if this next bit counts as a spoiler but read at your own risk <3) Tik Tok saves me from making decisions when I plan on making an Adult AU of this book QuQ Cause if I had started it now, everything I would have written describing the adult characters would have been wrong.

-Y/n's POV-

"Mikoto if you make a mess I'm not cleaning it up," I warned, hearing as the boy blew bubbles into the chocolate milk he ordered, the curry and rice he had been given only half eaten.

Pausing his bubble blowing, Mikoto watched as the bubbles popped, "That's okay, Bakugou will clean it for me,"

"Like hell I will you little shit," The blonde groaned, poking his chopsticks towards the boy that sat crossed from him.

Sticking his tongue out at Bakugou, Mikoto was quick to go back to making bubbles, his food long gone from his thought process.

Seeing this, I shook my head looking back towards my food taking another bite of rice, the sound of the other customers in the small dinner filling in the background noise.

"Oh my god," Gina spoke, laughing as she showed her phone screen to Kirishima, who sat next to her, Bakugou looking over the boy's shoulder in order to look as well as she laughed, "Did you see what Mina just sent me?"

Seeing the image on the girl's phone Bakugou was quick to roll his eyes in annoyance before going back to his food, and Kirishima furrow his brow as he too let out a laugh, his sharp teeth poking out as he spoke, "What the hell is he doing?"

"He somehow convinced himself that he could zap his food into being done faster," Gina laughed, looking towards me before showing me her screen, the video replaying automatically, showing Kaminari in the dorm room's kitchen, a cooking pot in hand as he attempted to zap a bolt of his lightning into it, only for it to bounce around and shoot past his head into the ceiling. The boy immediately freaking out and telling Mina to 'delete that before Mr. Aizawa sees!' while the others laugh in the background.

Seeing the new mark on the ceiling, I let out a laugh, looking toward Gina as Mikoto tried to sneak over top of Shoto in order to look at the video.

"How much do you wanna bet when we go to class tomorrow Aizawa is gonna give us a speech on proper cooking educate," I joke, Kirishima laughing as he nodded.

"No kidding, that or he's gonna make us do extra training again," The redhead groaned, leaning his head back in his seat as he remembered the last time we all had to pay for something someone did in the dorms.

"I wanna see!" Mikoto spoke up, standing on the booth seat as he tried leaning to get a view of the phone, Gina moved the phone crossed the table, allowing the boy to hold it as he laughed at the video, Shoto watching it again from above the boy's head.

Standing up from her seat at the end of the booth, Gina took a sip of her pop, placing the cup back on the table before humming to herself, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Do you guy's need anything while I'm up?"

Hearing this, Bakugou let out a scoff, "Yeah, for you to wash your grubby ass hands,"

Letting out a fake gasp, Gina waved the boy off, "Keep talking and these grubby ass hands will be up your ass," Pausing for a moment, she then said, "That's what she said," Before turning around to leave for the bathroom.