Nothing Left To Give

Full disclaimer this chapter could be shit- but it also could be good but I'm done overthinking it cause I want to continue to the next chapter v( ̄ー ̄)v

And if it is shit I promise next chapter will be better(❁ˆワˆ)

Enjoy( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)~

-Y/n's POV-

Following behind the two, I could feel my hands begin to shake. The silence that fell over us was as if I was walking straight to my death.

I could barely look at them. Every time I even glanced in their direction my eyes would water and my throat would burn from holding back the desperate sobs that wanted to leave me.

'This...this can't be happening. Aizawa wouldn't do that to me. He knows I have too much depending on this school,' I thought, trying to be rational as my eyes hesitantly went to the back of his head. My gut suddenly churning, 'Then...why hasn't he said a word since I came back?'

Feeling sick, my feet stopped moving, hands gripping onto my bag as I watched the two grow near the school building. My eyes glossed over seeing how Aizawa wouldn't even spar a glance my way.

'It's happening... all over again,' Looking towards the ground, my chest tightened, 'They're all gonna leave me,'

Without knowing it, hot tears began to roll down my cheeks. A loudly choked sob escaped me as my legs finally gave out on me, one hand reaching out to stop my upper half from making contact with the cold cement while the other covered my mouth.

Hearing the footsteps pause, my body shook as more cries involuntarily forced their way out. My fingers scraped against the cement as I tried pulling myself together. Aizawa's black boot sneaked into my field of vision.

"Oh, my," Nezu spoke softly. Making his way out of Aizawa's scarf and onto the ground in front of her. 

"I'm so-sorry," She whined, eyes squeezed tightly shut as more airy cries left her. "I didn't mean to- I tried telling Endeavor it wasn't my fau-ult, but I-he wouldn't listen," Her body suddenly leaned to the side, the hand that covered her muffled words falling to steady herself.

"I kno...I know I mess up a lot-But I don't mean to," Her eyes spilled with large tears, her face growing red as her voice cracked through every word, "I don't want to mess up...all the time," Her lungs lagged, the pauses she took between words turning into hyperventilating gasps, "I'll do better, I promise! I-I'll stop running late to class! Sto-op getting into fights! I won't talk back ever aga-again,"

Everything inside the girl burned. Her legs were sore from running around the entire day trying to keep it together. Throat scratchy from the constant crying and yelling. The headache she had barely noticed suddenly pounding against her skull.

"Ev-evn if I can-can't be the best in cl-class. I-I'll try harder! I'll do every extr-a credit you give out! Just-please, I'll do an-anything you want me to do!" Shaking her head through another gasp, her voice grew, "Please- I can't get kicked out of this school! It's...it's all me and Mikot-Mikoto have left! Even if I- I can't go to classes that-that'd be f-fine! Just please- at least let me-let me stay in the dorms! I-i can pay fo-for them if you want! I- I can't lose Mikoto! He- he never did anythi-anything bad! He- he doesn't deserve to get his-his world torn apart because I-I'm some stupid- moronic kid who can't do anything right!"

Hearing the girl's plea, the two of them watched as she completely broke down in front of them. Her high-pitched sobs and ragged breathing making it hard for her to speak.

"Just...please," She begged, an anguished cry leaving her as she shook her head, "Don't let me ruin his life a second time...I-I can't do that to him again. Not-not when I've been trying...so-so damn hard to make it go back to how things were before. I...I tried so ha-hard. And I still only made things worse! I-I thought that maybe...maybe if I became a hero everyone would stay...that I could save them! But- all it's ever done is make things worse! All because I can't do anything right! And the one person who- who didn't leave is gonna be taken from me...and...and then what am I suppose to do then? I can't- I -"