In The Hall

Enjoy!╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯~

-Y/n's POV-

Watching as another blue bubble popped up on the screen, a small smile made its way to my face seeing Shoto's text. Somewhat surprised that he was the type to send emojis as a red heart trademarked his 'On my way back' text.

Though I was surprised he was using emoticons, I noticed he'd never send more than one at a time, something I had to get used to seeing as whenever Gina and I texted she'd often send six of the same emoji in one text.

Placing my egg sandwich in my mouth, I typed back a small 'okay' making sure to add the same red heart he had, but this time adding a second white heart.

Pocketing away the phone, I stepped into class, still not entirely used to being in the classroom this early. Setting my bag down beside my desk, my eyes glanced towards the front corner of the class, brow knitting together once I noticed the three who usually occupied that spot weren't there.

"Let me look at them then," Hearing Bakugou's voice, my head turned to Gina's desk. Surprised to see the three had changed spots, the two boy's huddled around the girl's desk.

Taking the last bite of my sandwich, my confusion grew when Bakugou took a small pill bottle from the girl in front of him, examining it as he leaned against the desk chair behind him.

Curious as to what the conversation could be about, I made my way toward the three. My eyes falling onto Gina as she eyes the bottle nervously. Kirishima being quick to speak up on the matter.

"It'll be easy once you get used to taking them, I promise!" He smiled, eyes looking over his shoulder to me as I walked up beside him. His shark teeth presented themselves as his smile grew wider, "See, L/n will say the same thing as me, won't you?"

Looking toward the pill bottle, I gave the redhead a hesitant look. Not knowing exactly what kind of pills the boy was encouraging the girl to take.

"That depends," I laughed nervously, looking back towards Bakugou as he read over the bottle's label carefully, "What is it exactly?"

Seeing her shoulders drop, Gina spoke, "The pills Recovery Girl gave me for my eyes. They're supposed to help with the...you know," Thining her lips together, her eyes stayed glued onto the pill bottle, "The hallucinations or whatever you want to call them,"

"Oh," Not realizing the doctor friends of Recovery Girl would have gotten something made this fast, I grew confused, "Well if they're for that, then why don't you wanna take them?"

"She's paranoid," Bakugou cut in, opening the bottle as he continued to inspect it.

Letting out a small huff, the girl's hands fell from her face, "I am not paranoid. I just don't like taking random pills people give me. In case you haven't noticed, 'medicine' is the whole reason I'm in this mess in the first place,"

Sparring a small glance, Bakugou was quick to correct her, "First off, that shit those stupid villains gave you wasn't medicine. Medicine is the shit that makes you feel better. Not worse," Taking out one of the small pills, Bakugou closed the cap back on, "The old Hag is a doctor, Rock head. You really think she'd be stupid enough to give you shit that wasn't safe?"

"How many are you supposed to take?" I questioned, attempting to keep the peace between the two seeing the redhead next to me grow nervous.

"One every morning," Gina spoke, her leg bouncing under the desk as she looked toward the small purple-colored gel pill.

Handing me the pill bottle to look at, Bakugou looked towards the girl, "Exactly, so you take this one and you're done for the day. That's easy shit,"

Glancing over the packaging, I was quick to notice the lack of listed side effects. And seeing as the pill was specially made for Gina, I made the connection that it was more likely on the trial bases still. The lack of testers making it hard to identify what exactly would happen.