Ice Cream Break

I feel like I gave the reporter dude a creep pedo vibe  towards the end here, wasn't my goal but  oh well XD Also there is gonna be a lot of typos :D my grammarly isn't working, not that it helped, cause there are a LOT of typos in my chapters that im too lazy to go back and fix XD Also, Mikoto is supposed to be 7. I realized I kept switching it ToT hes 7, I swear. XD <33

-Y/n's POV-

"God, these extra courses are killing me, I really dont want to do the extra class tomorrow," I yawned, streatching my arms out as Shouto and I made our way back to school.

"You wouldn't be so tired if you didn't stay up so late," The  boy next to me spoke up, watching ahead as Mikoto lead us away from the train station, his arms spread out like an airplane as he zipped back and forth on the sidewalk.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes at the boy, "The only reason you would know that is if you stay up all night watching me try and do taxes and homework," Turning to him I smiled, " Are you stalker Shouto?"

Watching his eyes widen slightly, his steps faultered at the accusation, "I-I haven't been stalking you. I just notice the times you crawl into bed are getting rather late," He explained, "I don't know where you got the idea I was stalking you from," He pondered, making me chuckle.

"Shou, sweetie, I was only teasing you. We really need to teach you a thing or two about sarcasm," I bumped his hip with my own, causing him to look down/up at me before gently doing the same.

I smiled, looking back towards Mikoto, his attention now on stepping over all the cracks in the sidewalk. 

"Why didn't you like that reporter earlier today?" Shouto spoke, causing a small blush to rise to my cheeks.

Scratching the back of my neck, I avoided eye contact, "I don't know... The whole thing with my parents kinda got some attention and before I knew it I had to push past nosey reporters to even check my mail. A lot of them like to get into the stories that are no ones buisness," I grumbled, shrugging my shoulders, "I'm honeslty surprised that not even Midoriya has questioned me about it. He seems like the type to keep up on the news, same thing for Bakugou," I rambled, gently pushing a lock of hair behind my ear.

Todoroki went quiet, not having anything to say on the matter. Hearing a man yell from across the street, I took notice of a small icecream shop. The mamn inside calling out to the people who walked past trying to convince them to buy some.

Slowing to a stop, I contemplated the idea circulating in my mind, Shouto stopping mid stride as he called back to me.

"Hey Mikoto!" I called, turning to the boy, while reaching out my hand, seeing this, the horned kid ran towards me, grabbing my outstreatched palm tightly. Smiling I looked up to the red and white haired boy, "I was thinking we could get some ice cream,"

Gasping in delight, Mikoto jumped up, doing a small, excited dance.

'He's gonna be so hyper after this,' I cried internally, already regretting this desicion as he pulled me into the street closer to the shop.

"Now hold on Mikoto, we have to wait for Shouto," I laughed, quickly reaching hand towards his, grabing it and pulling it close, making a small train to the ice cream shop.

As we finally crossed the street, Mikoto released my hand, running towards the young lady working at the register, his hands quickly pointing out the one he wanted, as the girl watched in amusement.

"Mikoto, be paitent," I scolded, tapping his head as we made it by his side, Shouto looking at the menu silently, as I looked back towards him, "Order what you want Shou," I smiled, taking my bag off my shoulder and placing it onto the ground, rummaging around through all the pockets in search for my wallet or any of the loose cash I had spread throughout my bag.