Against Better Judgment

It was recently brought to my attention that I am very close to reaching the chapter limit of this book,╭( ๐_๐)╮ , and seeing as this is chapter 149. I feel like I can fit all the next upcoming events in both the new season of MHA and the plot I have in mind for Y/n in 51 chapters, BUT knowing me I am very off track seeing as I didn't plan for it to take 100 chapters for you and Shoto to get together(*v*;)>.

So if it does come to a point I reach the 200-chapter limit, I will be sure to continue the story right where it was left off in a second book and I will be sure to link it to the ending chapter 200, even if it's only like five chapters away from finishing. (⌒_⌒;) And I also plan on adding a few extra chapters anyways in order to write out the three movies MHA has.

Thank you to the person who brought this to my attention( ˘ ³˘)♥ as I am sure other readers also had this question!

Enjoy(OwO)/~

-Y/n's POV-

Stepping out of the bathroom of my dorm, I wrung out my hair with a towel, eyes focused on the temperature on my phone, brow furrowed in confusion seeing the number.

'When did it get so cold out?'

Setting my phone on my dresser, I pulled open one of the drawers, rummaging through it in order to find a sweatshirt or something. But as I continued my search on the next drawer below, the realization that my quirk often made those types of clothing useless to me.

Knitting my brow together, my hands rested on the handles, my bent down form growing slightly at the lack of warm clothes.

'Since when do I get cold?'

Closing the dresser's drawer, I stood back up, eyes falling towards my bed where Shoto's shirt laid. Seeing it, my face heated up slightly, the thought of wearing it causing my chest to burn slightly.

Walking up to the edge of the bed, I reached for the shirt, my thumb rubbing against it, the soft feeling of the fabric making the butterflies in my stomach freak the fuck out as the smell of firewood and mint escaped out of the shirt. The scent catching me off guard.

'Is that what Sho smells like?' I thought to myself, eyes watching the fabric closely, the next thought in my mind suddenly being battled over internally. 'Don't you dare. That would be weird...but it kinda smelled good- no- no do not do what you are about to do'

Against my better judgment, my hands hesitantly brought the fabric against my nose, before I could bring myself to inhale the smell a second time, I pulled it away.

'Stop it, weirdo! What are you doing? Just...just put it on like a normal person,' I scolded myself, pulling the shirt on over my head, letting my arms snake through the long sleeves before pausing as the rest of the garment bunched around my nose.

The action was involuntary, but the way the two colliding smells rang through my head, I could feel my lips tug themselves into a small smile, just now picking up the smell of the cologne he always wears after training.

Letting out a small amused sigh, I held the shirt close to my nose for another moment before pulling it over my tank top, hands absent-mindedly smoothing down the wrinkles as if this shirt were the most expensive thing I owned.

But knowing how Shoto spent money on things, that thought most likely wasn't a stretch.

Looking in the mirror, I rolled up the sleeves realizing they were a little too long for my hands. The cold chill I felt earlier disappeared as my smile grew, the strange feeling wearing his shirt gave me making it hard to not grin ear to ear.