Nerves

Okay two things I want to address, the first one being a question? Um- Why do so many of you hate Gina? XD Like- I get it, she in a way betrayed the reader, and not everyone has to like her, but like- What did she do to make a handful of you get so mad that you wrote multiple death threats about her. My goal in Gina's character was to make her the best friend who is a shoulder to lean on- but also someone who is going through something traumatic- I guess you could say? I understand the funny joking ones, but I get a good amount of comments daily about people just despising her, and I- :D But like I said, I'm not saying those who did write those things have to apologize, or for others to go after them- just for those of you writing the comments, tone it back a little XD

Also, I wanted to apologize for having such little progress with Y/n's and Shouto's relationship. I am well aware that some of you are getting frustrated by this and yes, I do try to read every comment on my book, and  I'm trying to balance out all of my ideas, but I didn't want them to get together too early, and all of a sudden we're on chapter 85. Please understand that Todorki, for me, is very hard to write for and I am currently thinking of ways of how he would confess? I guess? I don't know yet, I'm even looking at other Todoroki x readers by other authors to get a feel of how I want it to go.

Sorry for the long author's note, these are just a couple of things I thought needed to be addressed. :) I hope you are all doing well Enjoy <333

-Y/n's POV-

Once again I found myself on the train back to the U.A. dorms. Mikoto was sleeping soundly in my arms, his horns gently scratching my jaw as I looked through the box of important files I had gathered when I made a pit stop at our old house.

When we got there, it was cold and abandoned. Having no one living there for months on end does take a toll in a space I suppose. Scanning the page that rested on top of the pile of disarranged papers, I wondered if any of these would be useful for Mr. Aizawa for when he'd help me with paying the house bill.

How I was gonna come up with the money to pay for it flashing through my head.

'I don't exactly have the spare time to get a job,' I grimaced, dwelling on the situation a bit longer before the itching feeling of someone's piercing gaze caught my attention.

Gently glancing up, my grip on Mikoto's sleeping form tightened, a familiar man sitting a few seats away looking away as we made eye contact. The man's face was covered by a pair of sunglasses, a mask resting just below his nose as he looked down at the hardcover book in his grasp.

The thing that struck the thought of familiarity though, was the man's charcoal black hair that was gelled back neatly. His long legs bending up slightly, the seat being too low to the ground for a man of his height.

'Didn't I run into him after the break-in?' Furrowing my brow, I starred at the man, trying to piece together why I felt a wave of unease wash past me. His dark-colored (e/c) eyes giving me a wary side glance, only to redirect his attention back to his book.

Studying the man, his leg began to bounce, my body becoming stiff as my stomach grew knots.

'There's something not right about him,' Feeling the train come to a stop, I gave the man one last glance, shaking off the feeling as I exited the station, 'Probably some closeted pedo,' I convinced myself, adjusting Mikto as he stirred in my arms.

Holding the box in my free arm, I rolled my shoulder, the strap of my bag resting into place as I neared the entrance of U.A. Feeling the cool breeze blow past my bare legs, my skirt swayed calmly, as I looked ahead of me, my feet coming to an abrupt stop seeing Gina's figure standing in front of me. Her blue eyes as bright as ever as she smiled towards me softly.