Camie

I apologize in advance that Gina's reveal to Y/n may take a few chapters, only because the site I am watching the show on is being dumb right now and for the fact that the license arc is a little under two episodes long <3 I hope you enjoy this one though!M>wO

-Midoriya's POV-

"Deku! Kirishima!" Hearing Uraraka calling them, the two boys turned seeing the pink-cheeked girl waving towards them.

"Uraraka! Tsu!" Kirishima echoed, smiling towards them as the light from a nearby lampost shined against them in the night. 

The four of them held tired faces as they met up with one another.

"Oh, wow, are you two girl's just getting back to the dorms now too?" Midoriya questioned, holding one of the straps to his yellow bag close against his body as Ochako and Tsuyu smiled.

"Yep!"

"There were a lot of last-minute forms to fill out at Ryukyu's office, and she wanted to let us know that we still aren't allowed to say anything about Yakatama being found," Tsu informed, her finger near her mouth as she spoke.

Hearing this, Kirishima scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah, we were pretty much told the same thing too. It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me,"

"Ryukyu told us it was Aizawa that wanted to keep it secret. She assumes it's because of Todoroki, L/n, and Bakugou." Uraraka thought aloud, causing Midoriya to grow confused.

"Why them? Is it because of their exams?"

"Yeah, I think so," Sighing, Uraraka looked back towards the dorm building, "You know what's weird? It feels like we haven't been back here in a long time,"

"Yeah," Tsu agreed, causing Kirishima to laugh at the two.

"Well, let go,"

~~~

-Y/n's POV-

Sitting at the table in the common room I sighed heavily, my head laying down with a small 'thump'.

"I'm so glad Mikoto is staying at a friend's house tonight. I don't think I could last another night trying to fall asleep with 'Yokai Watch' playing at full blast," I groaned, my head already hurting from the loud high-pitched screams of the make-believe monsters.

"Is that what I've been hearing the past three nights? I thought you two were just being freaky!" Mina joked, walking past Shouto and me, her comment caused me to growl under my breath before shooting my head back up to yell at her.

"Mina, I swear to god, If I wasn't so sore from training all day today I would go over there and kick your ass,"

Sticking her tongue back in my direction, she hummed, "Gotta catch me first babes-Hey!"

Watching as my shoe fell from hitting the horned girl's face I laughed, ducking as the shoe came flying back towards me, a low, yet high pitched, yelp coming from behind me. Turning, I sweat dropped seeing Mineta laying on the ground, a shoe laying flat on his face.

Hearing the sound of the doors opening, the attention of the class was quickly placed on the four new interns, everyone immediately surrounding them, and asking questions.

Mineta was the first to speak, my shoe now attached to one of the balls on his head, leaving me with only one shoe. Smiling, happy that they were all okay, I quietly stood, making my way besides Shouto, staying quiet as to not burden the four with any more questions than the thousands they were already being asked.

Seeing as Toru grabbed hold of the two girls, I couldn't help but laugh as their faces seemed to squish together, the sight becoming irrelevant hearing Shouto's phone ring quietly beside me, his hand quickly taking hold of my own, while he leads me outside, the cold air nipping against my face as he quickly answered his phone.